Pleban Girls Party - Pleban Exchange Program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:tsk: I bet it was a man causing that power cut!

You feeling better now Jem? :hug:

Do you ladies have any recipe for me for a christmas turkey? I'm trying to collect a few, so I can convince my dad not to use one of his disgusting french recipes!

:collapsesinaheapofexhaustionandstress: :sigh:

Hi girls :hug: Can't stay, but I wanted to come on for a few and see how you all are...seems like ages since I've been able to chat properly. :(

VintagePunk said:

Cause mine wasn't good enough? :|

:wink:

:flirt: Oh c'mon, ofcourse you're good enough for me!

Well, you don't know my da.... he's incredibly picky and sees himself as the expert on food and such, so I want to gather a bunch of recipes to MAKE him choose something me and my sister like aswell! and not just something HE likes!
:hmm: do you have any wine reference for your recipe btw?

BonosBaby12 said:

If a certain person had PM abilities they would have gotten quite a scoop yesterday when I returned! :madwife: :wink:

Oh I have lots of details the question is can you handle it? :flirt:

:yes: :combust: :sexywink:

you just wait I`ll be a PM,soon :wink:

Galeongirl said:

:flirt: Oh c'mon, ofcourse you're good enough for me!

Well, you don't know my da.... he's incredibly picky and sees himself as the expert on food and such, so I want to gather a bunch of recipes to MAKE him choose something me and my sister like aswell! and not just something HE likes!
:hmm: do you have any wine reference for your recipe btw?

Wine reference? You mean to cook with, or to drink while you're cooking? :drunk: :wink:

My family aren't wine drinkers (except for me :shifty: isn't that a big surprise? :wink: ), so we tend not to have wine with meals. Personally, I'm more into reds (merlots, and cabernets :drool: )...but my favourite white is reisling.

I'm sure there are lots of sources online that would suggest something tasty with a turkey dinner. :)

VintagePunk said:

Wine reference? You mean to cook with, or to drink while you're cooking? :drunk: :wink:

My family aren't wine drinkers (except for me :shifty: isn't that a big surprise? :wink: ), so we tend not to have wine with meals. Personally, I'm more into reds (merlots, and cabernets :drool: )...but my favourite white is reisling.

I'm sure there are lots of sources online that would suggest something tasty with a turkey dinner. :)

welll to drink :) so you don't drink wine with turkey?
My da drinks wine with everything except chinese and indonesian food... :lol:

Galeongirl said:

welll to drink :) so you don't drink wine with turkey?
My da drinks wine with everything except chinese and indonesian food... :lol:

I'd drink wine with anything. :lol:

No, it's just that my family don't, many of them are non-drinkers to begin with, so when it's a family gathering like Christmas, I don't bother with wine. I'd sit there and drink a bottle (or two :shifty: ) myself, and they'd be ready to put me into rehab. :|

VintagePunk said:

BB!! :hug: How was the trip/show??

Hiya! :wave: All of it was just unbelievably amazing! :love:

We got a great spot near the rail so the guys were up close. Plus we met quite a few people from the board who are all very nice! I would do ALL of it again in a heartbeat! Oh and the weather was heaven :drool:

Oh crap, I just remembered that when I got in a few minutes ago, I brought in groceries that I need to put away...brb.

I set them down, came to the computer and forgot all about them. :reject: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom