Pleban Girls Party - Pleban Exchange Program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
:shifty:

what do you guys think? (I know his eye looks weird, somhow his face got cut off cuz of all the green)

bonochristmasggkopiexr2.jpg

bonochristmasggplebayt1.jpg

I'll pm them to GG :)

I really like that GG :up: he looks very cute :cute:

Bye Jez :hug: feel better!

Hi everyone!!!! :wave: Can't stay right now but wanted to say hi. Have every intentions of coming back later on and getting caught up! Damn it feels like it's been forever since I last really chatted in here,lol.

Thora I hope you have a very safe flight and a wonderful vacation! Merry Christmas :hug:

:flirt: Doncha wanna sit on Santa Bono's knee aswell?

I'm trying to figure out either how to find u2 skins for my game (unreal tournament) or how to make them yourself... :sigh: can't find a thing!

BonosBaby12 said:
Thora I hope you have a very safe flight and a wonderful vacation! Merry Christmas :hug:

Thanks Shannon! :hug: Merry Christmas!

I'm here for a little bit. My dad will be here to pick me up in about 2 hours from now. I'm all packed and ready to go, which is so out of the norm for me. :lol: Normally I pack everything at the last minute, and am running around in a panic. I decided that I wasn't going to have that happen, so I did it all last night. Now I can have a relaxing morning, even though I woke up pretty early.

Hey thora, you lukcy woman! Enjoy Hawaii! and perhaps Adam Larry and Edge are still there!

k nvm this stuff is weird :huh:

Last edited:
It would be fun to see them, but I bet they'll be staying away from the crowded beaches where I'll probably end up for the first couple of days. :lol:

But I will definitely have a wonderful time! :love:

Mmm... Bono skin. That sounds so dirty. :giggle:

ThoraSEB said:
It would be fun to see them, but I bet they'll be staying away from the crowded beaches where I'll probably end up for the first couple of days. :lol:

But I will definitely have a wonderful time! :love:

Mmm... Bono skin. That sounds so dirty. :giggle:

:tsk: get your mind out of the gutter!

:scream: I thought I cracked it, but this stuff is weird... I needed some skin meshes or so,, and now I'm getting weird triangular thingies...

Galeongirl said:

:tsk: get your mind out of the gutter!

:scream: I thought I cracked it, but this stuff is weird... I needed some skin meshes or so,, and now I'm getting weird triangular thingies...

But my mind is happy there. :( :lol:

I know nothing about skins, so I can help you unfortunately. :shrug: Hopefully you can figure something out!

I know, the gutter gets very comfy if you've been there for a while..... tho it's fairly wet tho (with DROOL:wink:!) :drool:

I think I found a program to make them with :D

Enjoy :)

oh what the hell is the use of reading books for school and making book reports?? :sigh: I just found out I can't read the ONLY book we have in the goddamn house I CAN read, because I've already read a book of the writer..... and our school library is closed till new year for renovations, and I have to hand over my report tomorrow... I usually get them from interenet, but now we have some really weird stuff we must do... :banghead: ARG!

I'm toast...

//endrant...

welll not in time, that's for sure!
I need to do a friggin' weird extra assignment this time, and I'm never gonna finisht aht in a day! I HATE reading, well except for English stuff! Dutch books are boring as hell!

:sigh:

Enjoy!

If any of you american/english/canadiens are here, do you have any good turkey recipes?
I still want turkey for christmas, and I DONT want some french recipe my da has since they're all with goose/duck liver or other stuff I don't like....
My fathers complaint is that American food is too sweet... :huh:

I want to prove him wrong, and I think I can do that with some good recipes so he finally shuts his bloody big know-it-all mouth :happy:

also a big part is, he wants wine to drink with it..... so if any of you has a recipe with a fine wine that fits it, you'd make my day :happy:

Thanks already VP :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom