Pleban Girls Party - Nobody here but us plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
:yikes: Gotta go for a few, or the next sound you'll hear will be my cheques bouncing all over town. :yikes:

PM. See you later. :hug:

:yikes: yeah, rubber checks aren't a good thing :uhoh:

Good luck with getting the deposit made and processed quickly!

And PM right back at you :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
8435770chrissib429200654105PM.jpg

:cute : :love :

Aww thats sooo :cute:

SG :bow::love: just commented on Chapter 17

and YDW hhas updated aswell, i was like :combust: :drool: :combust: :combust: :faint:

:lol:

Last edited:
Hi Wild, SG and I think I saw Jem too :hug:

Edgefest :drool:

Btw, I read your chapter SG, but as long as I can't come up with anything better than :drool: :combust: :bow:, I won't comment. I love your Larry though, always have.

WildHoney said:
Jem clone:love :

I was telling NI about you going to Toronto and that i would have to go visit you and all the Toronto girls next year:shifty :

He turned around and said i'd have to send you food parcels containing English Tea bags & Vimto :lol :

:lmao:

:love::bow:

dont forget Heinz beans :combust: :lol:

Vimto :drool:

You both know me too well

WildHoney said:

Will it still be cool if i'm posting from bed :shifty:

I can imagine NI looking at me thinking put that laptop down i'm trying to :silent:

:lmao:

Where's Bri with that pic of the girl and the guy with the picture of bono's face over his when you need her :wink:

My laptop doesn't have internet, which is a very good thing at the moment. If it had, I wouldn't be sitting by this computer, in this room, where I'm not allowed to smoke. If it had internet, I'd smoke more :huh:

I'll probably have to remove sims from the laptop, though, it's taking up too much memory :sad:

JezSnape said:
My laptop doesn't have internet, which is a very good thing at the moment. If it had, I wouldn't be sitting by this computer, in this room, where I'm not allowed to smoke. If it had internet, I'd smoke more :huh:

I'll probably have to remove sims from the laptop, though, it's taking up too much memory :sad:

:madwife: Damn game needs its own seperate computer for all the memory it takes, doesn't it? :grumpy: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:madwife: Damn game needs its own seperate computer for all the memory it takes, doesn't it? :grumpy: :lol:

Yeah! :grumpy:

We have a computer which we're not using, but I think I'm gonna piece it together, and use it only for the sims. We've got the original sims with basically every expansion pack, and now sims2 with the uni pack... it just keeps complaining about the virtual memory being too low. And with all my fics, and photos and music on it, it just doesn't work all that well. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom