Pleban Girls Party - Nobody here but us plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AdamCCE6blts1.jpg

Cocky much? :cute:

it's like he's looking each girl in the eye saying 'yeah, I know you want me' :sexywink:

The radio stations here are okay for the most part. Two of them were doing lots of U2 this weekend, so that made me pretty happy. :up:

Okay, the special is over now, so I'm gonna go and start uploading some pics to PB. See ya later tre and SG, and anyone else who might be here! :hug:

So far I've managed to put back a bit over 18.5 of the 38 rounds I frogged from my cousin's wedding afghan on Friday night, which is progress I suppose :wink: A bit discouraging though *g*

Drea said:
So far I've managed to put back a bit over 18.5 of the 38 rounds I frogged from my cousin's wedding afghan on Friday night, which is progress I suppose :wink: A bit discouraging though *g*

No kidding there! I don't know I could've recovered from that, personally :yikes: :banghead: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

No kidding there! I don't know I could've recovered from that, personally :yikes: :banghead: :lol:

Fortunately it's a pattern I can do in my sleep :lol: Not to mention at the computer, which is what I'm doing now as pages load :giggle: But the wedding's in two weeks, it was faster to do that than go on the yarn hunt all over TO :wink:

Back
Top Bottom