Pleban Girls Party - Nobody here but us plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

So that was before it turned into 8? :shifty: And it shoulda been 10, with Boston. :( And 12, with Buffalo and Cleveland...

And it was obviously before you met Ruff. :lol:

I got to meet the ultimate show whore in person. What a sweetheart. :heart:

Ruff :bow:

You should have been in Boston. :(

I found the first time I posted in a PGP thread, but I'm not going to link. :| I just jump right in and sound very much as an arrogant b*tch... :reject:

WildHoney said:

Hang around here and you definately will be

Jem & i were only originally going to go to Chicago for our birthdays but ended up In Toronto and Boston too :lol:

But worth every second :love:

Of course it was. :sexywink: I was SO happy when you decided to come to Toronto!! I never thought for a second that you'd really do it. :hug:

:wave: hi Thora!
i read your journal! i hope your father gets better real soon. :hug: i always get worried when my parents are sick :(

WildHoney said:

Yes VP you should have

I had a big comfy bed waiting for you in the Onyx :drool: :sexywink:

I wanted to SO badly! I missed you and Jem and Ruff, and wanted to meet DG. :( But I guess with being a student I was very, very lucky to go to the shows that I did. Next tour! :)

VintagePunk said:

Of course it was. :sexywink: I was SO happy when you decided to come to Toronto!! I never thought for a second that you'd really do it. :hug:

How could we resist the chance to meet you

I absolutely adore Toronto and can't wait to get back there, NI in tow

I think if i won the lottery i'd buy an apartment there as it's so near so many of you girls :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I wanted to SO badly! I missed you and Jem and Ruff, and wanted to meet DG. :( But I guess with being a student I was very, very lucky to go to the shows that I did. Next tour! :)

I wanted to meet you VP. :sad: *sniffle*

WildHoney said:

I suggest if any of you girls can get to Dublin tosee them you really should...:combust:

I would have loved to have seen them when I was in Dublin! :combust: I was in Ireland for most of 2001, but was flat broke from all my travelling that year. At least I did get to see them once in Vancouver that year. :heart:

WildHoney said:

And you wouldn't believe how i miss you:hug:

When in our room at the Onyx it felt wierd because you weren't there with us:sad:

I was going to try and go see you girls at the onyx :shifty: but I had my brother with me. :madspit:

WildHoney said:

How could we resist the chance to meet you

I absolutely adore Toronto and can't wait to get back there, NI in tow

I think if i won the lottery i'd buy an apartment there as it's so near so many of you girls :wink:

I can't wait, either! :hyper:

daygloeyes2 said:

I wanted to meet you VP. :sad: *sniffle*

I know, me too. :sad: But... :hmm: Summer 2007?

Ok, I've now caught up with what's happened since I left this afternoon.

Thora :hug: Sorry to hear about your dad, hope hell be ok

WildHoney said:

And you wouldn't believe how i miss you:hug:

When in our room at the Onyx it felt wierd because you weren't there with us:sad:

:sad: :hug:

I kind of talked you into staying there, just because it was all red and Macphisto-like, and then I couldn't even go. :lol:

Tre! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom