PLEBAn Girls Party: No Eyeliner on the Horizon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a cute gift idea, Jez. I wish I could be able to do something like that. Just don't have the time or patience.

Merry Christmas (a little early) everyone - I'll be at the 'rents till Sunday afternoon and I don't know if I'll go online while I'm there :wave:

Just droppin in on the party to wish all of you Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year. Hugs, Peace & Love to all of you & your families. :hug:

Merry early christmas guys, I hope I'll be better tomorrow. The days are starting to be decent, but at night I have such high fever I frickin hallucinate :crack: An advice for anyone out there, do NOT watch Harry Potter before going to bed with fever. That's a fucking psychedelic bad idea.

Tonight HP 2 is on tv, I'll take an ibuprofen before sleeping this time!

2.gif

Merry, Happy Christmas everyone! Love, Love, Love! :kiss:

9.gif

Wishing you all a very happy Xmas! :hug: I will be thinking of you all, like me, who will be having their "First" Xmas without a loved one there :sad:

Don't usually come in to PGP's Shame on me :reject:

Anji! :hug: I hope your holiday is a nice one. :heart:

I'm sorry that I haven't been around for a while. Life just got to be insane. My mom had to have surgery, my brother almost died, and I had some health issues going on. Its been a bitch of a few months. But it makes me so incredibly grateful to be spending Christmas Eve and Christmas day with my family. All I want this year is health, happiness, and love.

I hope you all spend time with people that mean something to you and have a chance to relax and take it all in. :heart: :hug: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas coming to you all from a chilly Southern California. :D

:hug:S Again to you all!!!:heart:

I just had a :heart: lovely, sweet, (& a little sad at times), and fun Christmas Eve Afternoon & Evening out with my sis. Moive & dinner, and then dropping in to see the lovely Holiday Lights decorations >they change around to all manner of colors< at the big Columbus Circle building's Atrium.
It said on their website they'd be closed after 5pm....but as we were about to say good bye (the bus & subway were right near there)- she said "i see people in there!" :lol:

So after we left, I came on down here on the way home for a bit.

I just had the seven fish dinner. I am stuffed. Off to get ready for midnight mass.

Dazz!!! :hug: :hug: Sounds like you had a nice day/evening!

Are you going to be around for a bit? I have a few more things I have to get wrapped before Sarah gets home from her dad's, but I'll check back in as soon as I'm done.

Dazz!!! :hug: :hug: Sounds like you had a nice day/evening!

Are you going to be around for a bit? I have a few more things I have to get wrapped before Sarah gets home from her dad's, but I'll check back in as soon as I'm done.

Yeah, i'll be around for a bit.gonna check out a few things on site I'll be back IN 10 mins or so? Or should I make that a bit longer like 15 - 20 mins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom