PLEBAn Girls Party: No Eyeliner on the Horizon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that spray sounds fantastic! Where do I get that Jem?

I finally was able to sleep on the couch for a bit, I feel SO much better now. Tho my back still hurts and I'm still headachey and snotty, the fever seems gone. I'l take another painkiller and try eating some pasta for dinner

Bummer about the sickies, Jem and GG. Hope you both feel better soon.

I've found the throat sprays work really well but you have to re-do it every 30 min. or so.

Oh that spray sounds fantastic! Where do I get that Jem?

I finally was able to sleep on the couch for a bit, I feel SO much better now. Tho my back still hurts and I'm still headachey and snotty, the fever seems gone. I'l take another painkiller and try eating some pasta for dinner

They're sold in pharmacies/chemists here. The ingredient that numbs is called Benzocaine, so look for that ingredient.

This is the one i use, not sure if its available in Holland but there should be something similar.

Ultra Chloraseptic�

Hope you manage to eat. I just had some ravioli and craig brought me some ice cream to eat when the pain gets really bad.

Bummer about the sickies, Jem and GG. Hope you both feel better soon.

I've found the throat sprays work really well but you have to re-do it every 30 min. or so.

:grumpy: If only one spray worked for all day. i guess it would be really, really strong then though. :yikes:

BBL. :kiss:

Thanks for the link Jem, I'll try to find it here!

I managed to eat some pasta with sauce, and mom made me some hot chocolate. I feel pretty good after sleeping a little bit, tho my back still aches and I still cough I feel much better.

:wave: hi everyone! :D

it's a early day here :madspit: so I'm leaving in just few.
Tomorrow I hope to be here at least earlier like 1:30 @ PM so I have at least 3 or 4 hrs to work on the 'puter art and visit with you all!

****FEEL BETTER**** Jemma & GG2! :hug:S

and extra :hug::hug: :hug:S for Wild.

weldy! :hug:

It's SOOOO fucking COLD in your area! :scream: :( STAY WARM, hon!

Just realised I should have called the thread "No Eyeliner on the Horizon" ... :lol:

Unless everyone but me and Weldy and GG like the guyliner look on Bono... :uhoh:

I don't like it that much either :lol: @u2.com has a link to the Q Magazine site that will go live in Jan when the boys are on the cover... and there's a link to the gallery (still in progress) that says something to the effect of "during the photoshoot Bono went crazy with eyeliner and a fire extinguisher" :eyebrow: I'm looking forward to the video about the photoshoot that :adam:'s narrating, should be interesting (and maybe a little snark, if he's like every other bassist I know :lol:)

Just realised I should have called the thread "No Eyeliner on the Horizon" ... :lol:

Unless everyone but me and Weldy and GG like the guyliner look on Bono... :uhoh:

:yuck: The guyliner look makes him a little bit like a creep to me (mainly cause it looks like he's trying to cash in on a trend)...and it's pretty comical at some points

I hope that whomever is sick gets better soon :hug:

Hi everyone. I have been at work all day and then doing work at home, as well as wrapping gifts. Been on and off of Interference all day. I hope you girls feel better for the holidays. It sucks being sick on family holidays.

OMG! I'm about to pass out. LittleZ's b'day was non-stop action: horseback riding, present opening, soccer playing, visit to the bookstore, a walk to see the Christmas lights, home made pizza, cake... :yawn: I may just keel over on the keyboard if I don't get to bed. 'Night :hug:

Yeah, really, who told him the eyeliner was a good idea? He is definitely not Johnny Depp. Maybe we can get a mod to change the thread title, Ali. I love "No Eyeliner On The Horizon" :lmao:

I still can't believe he actually did that.

I'd PM Khan, but my Premium just ran out, and I'm waiting for the $$ to transfer to Paypal... :waiting:

Ugh. I liked not having ads.

:hug: GG and Jem... hope your germs go away soon!

I don't like it that much either :lol: @u2.com has a link to the Q Magazine site that will go live in Jan when the boys are on the cover... and there's a link to the gallery (still in progress) that says something to the effect of "during the photoshoot Bono went crazy with eyeliner and a fire extinguisher" :eyebrow: I'm looking forward to the video about the photoshoot that :adam:'s narrating, should be interesting (and maybe a little snark, if he's like every other bassist I know :lol:)

YouTube - U2 | Q exclusive video

If there's any snark, it's probably buried under the embarrassment over that gunk on Bono's face. :wink:

OMG! I'm about to pass out. LittleZ's b'day was non-stop action: horseback riding, present opening, soccer playing, visit to the bookstore, a walk to see the Christmas lights, home made pizza, cake... :yawn: I may just keel over on the keyboard if I don't get to bed. 'Night :hug:

:cute: Happy Birthday, little Z! Sounds like he wore you out... :giggle:

:hug:

:giggle: :cute:

As long as he had a great time, it's worth it no?

:drool: Self made pizza.

I want pizza for breakfast.

:yuck: you should come and live in this house . . . my husband and kids will try and be the first ones up the morning after we've had pizza . . . so they can be the ones who get any left over stuff for breaky . . . god help me if two peeps wake up at the same time :lol: personally I can't stand the stuff that early in the morning . . . it just makes my tummy sad :)

:reject: I kinda like the eyeliner look . . . that q photo . . . hubba hubba hubba . . . :whistle:

I love pizza or fried rice in the morning. :drool:

Pity I could eat any random thing now since I can't taste a friggin thing!
My head is heavy now, ugh, I hate this. And the fuckin' kids in the neighbourhood are doing fireworks. Fuck off, it's not even Christmas!

Hey people :wave: Dazz, you still here? :hug:

Too bad you're sick, Jem and GG :hug:

I'm finished wrapping all my presents, even the huge ones I made last night! I made collages of my big sister and big brother and their families, photos I took when we were in Denmark this past summer... I got some great photos, so hopefully it'll be good.

hey dreaaaaaaa! Merry Christmas! :wave:

I just saw some gorgeous fancy yarns yesterday:hyper::love::hyper:

small batch ? 35 yrds or so that I'd mix in in touches with much more yardage of a fingerling/baby thinnish yarns .

I'll tell you the name wehn I go back there--- all I wrote down were the Sub-names of the varieties and their color combos! :lol: But I remember wehre they are located inn the store (I went to for the first time :D)

and here's to the sexy Silver Fox! looking gooood at the photo session!
and Lars does look fetching in thr black hoodie. :yes:

The eyeliner on Bono doesn't put me off (yet??) I want to see some closer stills!

I'm still here, just a bit distracted by things on fb.

I'm not sure what to think about Bono's guyliner actually, it doesn't suit him, but that might just be because I'm not used to it. However, as many of you know, Bono never was high on my "to do"-list anyway...:lol: :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom