PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hearts and Minds tuned into the cause.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ewan is so hot, but I guess he might not be for everyone. He is alot like Bono in the sense that he has a huge giving heart and is amazingly kind to his fans. Some girls from a board i use to post on where outside a movie set one day in a small town with a sign that said "Happy Birthday Ewan". He saw it and waved to them as they drove by. They were happy he acknowledge them. Well not only did he acknowledge them, but a few minutes later someone came out and got them and brought them on to the set to watch the filming at Ewans request! He even came over and hung out with them. They were on the set all afternoon with him. Talk about being a really generous guy. :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:yes:
I think they're just close, old friends. That combined with Bono being bono...

means that I hate her. :grumpy:

Or wish I was her. :wink:

:p

I'm feeling ya on that one!

I would so do dirty wet Stryder in a heartbeat. He is so freakin hot in LOTR!

Russty Cat said:
Ewan is so hot, but I guess he might not be for everyone. He is alot like Bono in the sense that he has a huge giving heart and is amazingly kind to his fans. Some girls from a board i use to post on where outside a movie set one day in a small town with a sign that said "Happy Birthday Ewan". He saw it and waved to them as they drove by. They were happy he acknowledge them. Well not only did he acknowledge them, but a few minutes later someone came out and got them and brought them on to the set to watch the filming at Ewans request! He even came over and hung out with them. They were on the set all afternoon with him. Talk about being a really generous guy. :heart:

Aww :cute: I love him :heart: thats very cool

CeeCee said:
You guys are corrupting me. I just made tuna fish at 12:30 AM when I really should go to bed, so I can eat and hit refresh on Blue Crack. I'm being corrupted from infancy.

Trust me it doesn't get any better from here on out. :no: I'm eating cold carna asade waiting for Mr. Cat to get home so I can spill my guts to him, you all are keeping me from seriously drinking between now and whenever the fuck he decides to show up. :mad: :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Trust me it doesn't get any better from here on out. :no: I'm eating cold carna asade waiting for Mr. Cat to get home so I can spill my guts to him, you all are keeping me from seriously drinking between now and whenever the fuck he decides to show up. :mad: :wink:

:hug: I hope the conversation goes well Russty.

Russty Cat said:

:hug: Russ. It'll be okay. We're here for ya! Anything you want that we can possibly provide, we'll give ya. Cause we're jsut that kind of community/family thingie.

Don't force me to break out hte worst joke I've ever heard. I'll do it. I swear. Just give me what I want and no one get's hurt. :wink:

CeeCee said:

:hug: Russ. It'll be okay. We're here for ya! Anything you want that we can possibly provide, we'll give ya. Cause we're jsut that kind of community/family thingie.

Don't force me to break out hte worst joke I've ever heard. I'll do it. I swear. Just give me what I want and no one get's hurt. :wink:

:hug: Thanks you guys! It means alot to be able to talk to you guys about this stuff. I'm sure I'll probably start crying and he will say that I'm being silly, that he trusts me. But this is the one time I feel like screaming "But you shouldn't!!!" I don't trust me at this point! I've never felt like this for anyone else in ten years. And thats what scares me. I'm very happy with him and I don't want to change that. But I also want him to know that he better be on my arse making sure I don't fuck it up.

I seriously have this pain in my chest. My heart hurts and I don't want it to. I just want him to be here so I can get things out in the open. I didn't realize how bad it was till today. :( I just feel so fucked up about the whole thing.

Russty Cat said:

:hug: Thanks you guys! It means alot to be able to talk to you guys about this stuff. I'm sure I'll probably start crying and he will say that I'm being silly, that he trusts me. But this is the one time I feel like screaming "But you shouldn't!!!" I don't trust me at this point! I've never felt like this for anyone else in ten years. And thats what scares me. I'm very happy with him and I don't want to change that. But I also want him to know that he better be on my arse making sure I don't fuck it up.

I seriously have this pain in my chest. My heart hurts and I don't want it to. I just want him to be here so I can get things out in the open. I didn't realize how bad it was till today. :( I just feel so fucked up about the whole thing.

*big, tight long hug* There there, russ. Breathe. Remeber to breathe before you hyperventilate. We're all here for you, I'm sure. If he trusts you to do the right thing, it says a lot about him and his love for you, I think. And you can keep yourself to yourself if it comes down to it, I think. You jus need that push. That little extra support to get you up there where you can do it.

Think of it like this, Luv. He's your Edge. Lifting you up and supporting you. And you can be Bono, being lifted. Or if you like, he can be your Larry and you can be Adam, supporting each other. :yes:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: I know exactly what you mean. Try and ride it out without making any life changing decisions, because these things come and go and a relationship like you two have is nothing to take for granted. Turst me.

CeeCee said:

*big, tight long hug* There there, russ. Breathe. Remeber to breathe before you hyperventilate. We're all here for you, I'm sure. If he trusts you to do the right thing, it says a lot about him and his love for you, I think. And you can keep yourself to yourself if it comes down to it, I think. You jus need that push. That little extra support to get you up there where you can do it.

Think of it like this, Luv. He's your Edge. Lifting you up and supporting you. And you can be Bono, being lifted. Or if you like, he can be your Larry and you can be Adam, supporting each other. :yes:

That gets into some really kinky roleplaying sex games.... :lol: :lmao:

"Ok, this time you be Larry and I'll be Adam..."

:reject: Sorry, you had a good point and I go and twist it all around into something pervy :giggle:

eabf634c.jpg

Well, I'm off. Gotta be in bed before 3 tonight, which will be a change.

SG, I casteth the funk offeth! :hug:

Russty, get to feeling better and in all things hold fast. :hug:

Fly, Cindy, Bri, everyone,

:hug:

Sad_Girl said:

That gets into some really kinky roleplaying sex games.... :lol: :lmao:

"Ok, this time you be Larry and I'll be Adam..."

:reject: Sorry, you had a good point and I go and twist it all around into something pervy :giggle:

:lmao: there you are, my Blue Crack Dealer. :giggle: Now that you bring up the pervy point. Yeah. It could get interesting. :lol:

Think of it like this, Luv. He's your Edge. Lifting you up and supporting you. And you can be Bono, being lifted. Or if you like, he can be your Larry and you can be Adam, supporting each other.

Its funny to think about, but he is definetly an Adam. *sigh* Big old tight hug back. I needed that! And I was feeling a bit panicky and freaked out. Still am, but at least the feeling of wanting to barf is getting better. lol

I know exactly what you mean. Try and ride it out without making any life changing decisions, because these things come and go and a relationship like you two have is nothing to take for granted. Turst me.

:hug: I knew you would understand. And I know you are totally right. It wouldn't be worth ending 10 years worth of stuff for. I just feel like I would be such a liar if I didn't tell him how I really feel. We've always had this talk about being honest about things like this. I never thought I would have to be the one to say anything. But I feel like I owe him at least the courtesy of letting him now that there is more going on then meets the eye.

Russty Cat said:

:hug: I knew you would understand. And I know you are totally right. It wouldn't be worth ending 10 years worth of stuff for. I just feel like I would be such a liar if I didn't tell him how I really feel. We've always had this talk about being honest about things like this. I never thought I would have to be the one to say anything. But I feel like I owe him at least the courtesy of letting him now that there is more going on then meets the eye.

And that is an incredible thing in and of itself, that you can do that. :hug: It's not easy to be a good person, there are so many temptations and choices... it's frustrating.

:lol: for some reason that just made me think of the little rhyme
"Said the good little girl to the bad little girl,
it sure is hard to be good!
The bad little girl said to the good little girl,
it's got to be hard to be good!"

:giggle:

Nighty night E! :hug: :heart: Sweet dreams!

SG you can make anything pervy! :sexywink: :lol:

I'd definetly have picked them up in heartbeat! :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

Its funny to think about, but he is definetly an Adam. *sigh* Big old tight hug back. I needed that! And I was feeling a bit panicky and freaked out. Still am, but at least the feeling of wanting to barf is getting better. lol

:hug: If you need a ring, I've got cheap long distance. Cause sometimes it's nice to hear a live person. Want to put the offer out there, if you need it. I'm glad I'm helping some. :) See, if he's an Adam, this is a good thing. He's got ya, then. Won't let ya drop the beat so long as he's there.

Sad_Girl said:

And that is an incredible thing in and of itself, that you can do that. :hug: It's not easy to be a good person, there are so many temptations and choices... it's frustrating.

:lol: for some reason that just made me think of the little rhyme
"Said the good little girl to the bad little girl,
it sure is hard to be good!
The bad little girl said to the good little girl,
it's got to be hard to be good!"

:giggle:

ROFL! :lmao: Your so bad!!!

It is hard to be good. In a way its always been an inner conflict with me. Mr. Cat got to be a slut when he was younger. He got to experience other people. I never did. He is the only man I've ever had. But the one thing that stops me isn't that he is great in bed or that he buys me things or any of that shite. Its the first time I ever had a seizure when we were newly married, he held me for over an hour just whispering to me that it was going to be okay, to just keep breathing. it was the worst one I'd ever had. He was so calm the whole time telling me over and over that just to hold on and it would stop soon and that he loved me so much. The sheer compassion and selflessness in that moment changed me for forever. I never had someone care for me like that before in my life, not even my own parents. That is why I could never hurt him, he gave me a piece of his soul and I will never forget that.

Back
Top Bottom