Pleban Girls Party - Futbol fever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I didn't find it that bad today! It's hot, but it's not unbearable the way it was a few weeks ago. For me, having a/c to come home to makes a huge difference. :drool:

Chasing a wandering old dog around the yard to keep him out of trouble is a wonderful way to get exercise..:tsk:

Not such a great way to beat the heat. :lol:
But yeah, today was much better than a few weeks ago...it was fairl humid though.

Sorry about your courses. :( Is there any way of knowing how long the wait list is?

Sarah's soooo busy. So busy, in fact, she just rented a video game today. :lol: Actually, all of her assignments are done, and she just has two days of classes (mostly review) and studying to do...and she never studies till the night before, anyway.

There's not even a waiting list. I chatted with the secretary and basically she said that I don't have a chance at the holdback seat (4th years get priority)...so my only hope is to catch an open spot if someone drops.

:lol:!
Well that's good to hear then. When you guys were hear before she was listing off all the stuff she had to do...I shoulda known she'd have no trouble.

"and she never studies till the night before, anyway. "
That doesn't sound like anyone I know...:shifty:

:sad:Night Wild. :kiss:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Chasing a wandering old dog around the yard to keep him out of trouble is a wonderful way to get exercise..:tsk:

Not such a great way to beat the heat. :lol:
But yeah, today was much better than a few weeks ago...it was fairl humid though.

There's not even a waiting list. I chatted with the secretary and basically she said that I don't have a chance at the holdback seat (4th years get priority)...so my only hope is to catch an open spot if someone drops.

:lol:!
Well that's good to hear then. When you guys were hear before she was listing off all the stuff she had to do...I shoulda known she'd have no trouble.

"and she never studies till the night before, anyway. "
That doesn't sound like anyone I know...:shifty:

No wait list?? :mad: So you essentially have to sit online and keep checking??

The past few weeks she buckled down and got a lot done. :yes: Some of it was stuff she had gotten extensions on, in the week or so that we were dealing with Kelly.

WildHoney said:
1980 I Will Follow
1981 Gloria
1982 A Celebration (although i think it was released in March)

These are the only one's i've seen:wink:

thank you thank you thank you!! I knew you'd be able to help! :D

VP Thanks for the link but I'm either too easily confused or something because all I can find on there is Commercial videos not the ones released to MTV

and don't worry, I'll keep a close watch on VP :yikes: :lol:

WildHoney said:
1980 I Will Follow
1981 Gloria
1982 A Celebration (although i think it was released in March)

These are the only one's i've seen:wink:

SG, I'm guessing you mean just official "videos," and not quasi-videos circulating from television appearances? Because there are a few others. Fire, I think, is another one...

~BrightestStar~ said:

Basically, Yes. :angry: :sigh:

I was sitting there the other day wondering if this was what it was like during the ticketbastard fiasco.

Getting there early, rushing in...and gettin ZILCH for it. :angry:

:madwife:

Although that does mean you'll need to spend a lot of time online... :shifty:

I'm looking for the videos they had released officially to MTV at that time - it's for my Fan fic, which is, at this point, set in Feb of 82

Back
Top Bottom