Pleban Girls Party - Fast Cars in the Motor City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha Jem :wink:

I keep forgeting to tell Wild...
Our new musak plays "wildhoney" and the other day I kept ignoring my co-worker as she was trying to talk to me during the song. She said " OMG, this must be one of their songs". I just kept singing and after the song was over said "What?" :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Has anyone bought the new rolling stone yet?
I went to my uni bookstore to see if they'd gotten it in yet on friday, but they only had last months.
I was so heatbroken :sad:

So then I went and drooled over the U2 Show book they have there instead. :D

i feel your pain :sad:

we dont get it until next weekand it'll prob cost a fortune with being an import :angry:

i still went to see if by some miracle it had come in early :lol:

U2 show :drool: i bought myself tht book for last Xmas :lmao:

I'm good Jem, how are you? :)

Bri- I have the U2 Show book :drool: I'm gonna get U2&i for the holidays in December :combust:

so you girls know that friend I talk about sometimes, the really difficult one who I always fight with? well we have been in a "fight" and I haven't spoken to her in a week. We just stopped talking :shrug: I think it's because I didn't call her when I was in NY :tsk: she gets mad over the stupidest things- and I really don't care that we are in a "fight" because I honestly don't want to be friends with her anymore. I'm so sick of her and I don't want to put up with her shit- but every time she apologizes I can't be like "no, don't talk to me anymore" ya know? But since our parents are friends, they are coming over for the hurricane because they don't have shutters. I'm dreading it :| how could she have the nerve to come to MY house and not even apologize or tell me why she was "mad" in the first place?

:mad: :mad:

sorry I haven't been talking, I'm in the middle of reading Rolling Stone :drool: :combust:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol :

Why you tired hun? :hug :

I sooo slept most of yesterday, trying to catch up on missed sleep. :drool :
I wonder what could possibly be keeping me up for all hours :shifty :
Certainly not you girls. :wink :

I hate how fast weekends go by : (
And I've got another busy week this week. :bleh :

just tired from being on here late :shifty: and not sleeping well

us keep you up :angel:

:giggle:

greeneyedgirl said:
Ha Jem :wink :

I keep forgeting to tell Wild...
Our new musak plays "wildhoney" and the other day I kept ignoring my co-worker as she was trying to talk to me during the song. She said " OMG, this must be one of their songs". I just kept singing and after the song was over said "What?" :lol :

:laugh:

sounds exactly like me

if im at someones house and U2 comes on the radio or TV its :angry::rant: if they turn over or dont let me listen, im also known to walk past stores, hear tthem playin U2 and go in to hear the rest of the song, i could go on with these stories :lol:

sami0201 said:
I'm good Jem, how are you? : )

Bri- I have the U2 Show book :drool : I'm gonna get U2&i for the holidays in December :combust :

so you girls know that friend I talk about sometimes, the really difficult one who I always fight with? well we have been in a "fight" and I haven't spoken to her in a week. We just stopped talking :shrug: I think it's because I didn't call her when I was in NY :tsk : she gets mad over the stupidest things- and I really don't care that we are in a "fight" because I honestly don't want to be friends with her anymore. I'm so sick of her and I don't want to put up with her shit- but every time she apologizes I can't be like "no, don't talk to me anymore" ya know? But since our parents are friends, they are coming over for the hurricane because they don't have shutters. I'm dreading it : | how could she have the nerve to come to MY house and not even apologize or tell me why she was "mad" in the first place?

:mad : :mad :

sorry I haven't been talking, I'm in the middle of reading Rolling Stone :drool : :combust :

im not too bad sami, just a bit tired! need an early night tonight (im sure that will happen :lol: )

Rolling Stone :combust: cant wait for it

U2 and I :drool: - wonders if any of my family are mad enough to spend that much on an xmas pressie for me :laugh:

Sorry about your friend, your parents being friends does make it difficult not to be friends at all! maybe try spend less time with her and more time with your other friends, if she hasnt got you around as much anymore, she might begin to appreciate your friendship more :hug:

Sami
That's too bad about the friend. :| And I completely understand, at some point with things like that, it's not worth the effort anymore. :hug:
Hopefully when they come over it won't be too bad.

I've been hearing lots of crazy stuff about Wilma. Although I heard it's dropped a lvel again? I keep thinking of you. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ok guys! :hyper :

I have this AWESOME Idea!!!!

ready?

ready?

OK!

Who wants to write my chem quiz?
Who wants to write my psych midterm?
And who wants to write my physics quiz?

Please! Don't rush me! There's something for everyone!
:happy :

:wink :

:lmao:

bri thats funny

:wink:

if i was good at those things i would actually try help you but unfortunately you have 3 of my worst subjects there :|

edge is quite sciencey though isnt he, he can do you rhomework and we can entertain B :shifty: now theres an idea :happy::combust:

Bri :hug: Now they aren't coming because the girl won't come, and so her poor mother has to stay at home. I say, "suit yourself". They are staying in an old townhouse with no hurricane shutters on the second floor. Not very wise.

I'm not sure about the level, but I don't think it's supposed to be THAT bad when it gets here. I just pray that we don't lose power, even though I know we will :| Thanks for thinking of me :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Sami
That's too bad about the friend. :| And I completely understand, at some point with things like that, it's not worth the effort anymore. :hug:
Hopefully when they come over it won't be too bad.

I've been hearing lots of crazy stuff about Wilma. Although I heard it's dropped a lvel again? I keep thinking of you. :hug:

Bri does have a good point, sometimes it isnt worth the effort anymore. Im also thinking of you Re: WIilma :hug:

bonoishot said:

:lmao:

bri thats funny

:wink

if i was good at those things i would actually try help you but unfortunately you have 3 of my worst subjects there

edge is quite sciencey though isnt he, he can do you rhomework and we can entertain B :shifty now theres an idea :happy::combust

I wasn't meant to be funny. You all were supposed to be jumping at the chance to do my work for me.
:angry:

Thanks for laughing at my expense. :sad:

:wink: :hug:

Perhaps I'll just have to invite Edge and B over. :D

sami0201 said:
Bri :hug: Now they aren't coming because the girl won't come, and so her poor mother has to stay at home. I say, "suit yourself". They are staying in an old townhouse with no hurricane shutters on the second floor. Not very wise.

I'm not sure about the level, but I don't think it's supposed to be THAT bad when it gets here. I just pray that we don't lose power, even though I know we will :| Thanks for thinking of me :hug:

silly girl :tsk: and the poor mother having to stay

bonoishot said:

silly girl :tsk: and the poor mother having to stay

:yes:

and my mom wants me to call her and apologize, but I won't! What the hell am I supposed to apologize for! I'm not going to beg for her friendship. I don't really know why she's "mad" in the first place! :mad:

ya think I'm a little stubborn? :lol:

sami0201 said:

:yes:

and my mom wants me to call her and apologize, but I won't! What the hell am I supposed to apologize for! I'm not going to beg for her friendship. I don't really know why she's "mad" in the first place! :mad:

ya think I'm a little stubborn? :lol:

If I was the girls mom, I'd be dragging her by her ear to your place if she wanted to come or not.
Putting oneself in danger, for something stupid, is just that *stupid*.
:tsk:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I wasn't meant to be funny. You all were supposed to be jumping at the chance to do my work for me.
:angry :

Thanks for laughing at my expense. :sad :

:wink : :hug :

Perhaps I'll just have to invite Edge and B over. : D

its not my fault i cant do Science subjects :sad:

i would have helped if i could :angry:

:wink::hug::hug:

Heads for TO to meet Bri , B and Edge :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

If I was the girls mom, I'd be dragging her by her ear to your place if she wanted to come or not.
Putting oneself in danger, for something stupid, is just that *stupid*.
:tsk:

exactly what i was gonna say

and sami you're right, how can you apologise if you dont know why shes mad :shrug: i suppose your mum is just worried about her friend though :hug:

Bri....why don't you have any history homework?
That I could help you with.

Well Girls, looks like I have to venture out to get some soup.
And Rolling Stone also, hehe.
See you all later.

Back
Top Bottom