Pleban Girls Party - Fast Cars in the Motor City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
Russty :hug:

that is messed up about the guy :| who would ask that?

Yes he is! I felt like if I was a guy he wouldn't have asked. When I was complaining to J, my sweet boy toy of a friend later about it he said "Awwww he only challenged ya, cuz he wants to get in your pants and he was disappointed when he thought you wouldn't do him. Oh that and the fact that he knows you could kick the crap out of him! :lol:"

I love J, he is my totally slutty tom cat of a friend, but he has a heart of gold. He always calls me "My girl" and tells me how one day he is going to give up his slutty ways and run away with me. :heart: I told him if I wasn't already way to involved with love I would so be taking him for a spin. :drool:

He also told me that if I wanted he could arrange for the other guy to swim with the fishes, wear cement shoes, or take a lovely dirt nap. He had me laughing so hard that it helped a bit.

54573042_652c7f933f_b.jpg

Russty - Earlier we decided Bono's bum was magic and could make anything all better. Lets see if the same is true for Edges teeny tiny tushie :wink:

jobob said:

So in his narrow little mind, this of course means you're gay. What an :censored: !

I'm straight (but not narrow, as the saying goes). One of my best girlfriends happens to be a very conservative, very religious Catholic. Of course, she's straight. We hug each other and call each other silly pet names like "darling" all the time in public. And this bleeping moron would think we were gay too, if he ever saw us.

:censored: !

Thats exactly how we are Joanne. My friend is someone who has been with me thru thick and thin. We hug each other and tell each other we love each other often, cuz we do! Its a blessing to have good friends in your life. And its not strange for us to be goofy and call each other silly pet names. But we are two women who will use fake accents when shopping. We are just nuts. :giggle:

I don't really care if I do like woman, but dammit its my business. If one of my friends had asked me nicely it wouldn't bother me, but this guy is just an asshole trying to make trouble. Thing that just cracks me up is the fact that one of the main guys who practically lives at the shop is gay and a lovely man. When he finds out heads are gonna roll, cuz he is a good friend and won't put up with any type of crap like that.

Sad_Girl said:
54573042_652c7f933f_b.jpg

Russty - Earlier we decided Bono's bum was magic and could make anything all better. Lets see if the same is true for Edges teeny tiny tushie :wink:

I think it might be working... but we might need one more just to make sure! :wink:

That bracalet he is wearing is :combust: :faint:

Oh oh oh :hyper: I saw the movie Domino today and in the movie Mickey Rourke is wearing an Edge shirt!!!! its the one for I think the NY Yankees that has the arm with the wings on it. ITs the one I stole the wings off of for my tattoo! :hyper:

Drea said:

Hang 'em up in front of a fan, over a heat vent or use your hair dryer in the morning :lol:

That's what I would do too! :lol:

Hey :wave:

I went to eckerds earlier and I was sick with a cold too
and they didn't have the rolling stone magazine :madspit:

I was resting, watching a movie, I haven't watched a movie in a long time.

Bedtime... g'night all :wave:

SG, VP and Jo, have fun in Detroit! Bounce some extra for me too, okay? The boys'll be on stage by the time I get home from work on Monday night :sigh:

Excellent Edge photos. :up:

to think we're about to see him play live again ... :hyper:

In honor of the thread title, here's Bono and Edge, flamecoing their little hearts out to Fast Cars in NYC:

fastcarsinnyc.jpg

:hug: Night Drea, I wish you could be there too! :sad: I wish it could be a big giant Pleban fest! :lol:

I'm off, as well :wave: you guys have a great beginning of the week, and I'll be back on Wednesday! :hug: :hug:

goodnight SG!! :hug:

have a great time and a safe trip!! :hyper: :hug:

I'm off too :yawn:

VP, you have a great time and a safe trip as well! :hug: :hyper:
and try to come on from the hotel! :wink:

I'm not sure when I'll lose power, hopefully it won't be until Monday. But if I'm not on for a while, you know why.

goodnight everyone :hug: :heart:

Drea said:
Bedtime... g'night all :wave:

SG, VP and Jo, have fun in Detroit! Bounce some extra for me too, okay? The boys'll be on stage by the time I get home from work on Monday night :sigh:

Aw ... :sigh:

'night, Drea. :wave:

I wish I could hit the lottery between now and Tuesday and you could all be here. And then I could also afford to quit my job and follow the rest of the tour.

Of course, it would help if I actually started buying some Michigan Lottery tickets. :wink:

I can barely keep my eyes open anymore *thud* lol time for me to go to bed as well I think.

For everyone leaving tomorrow have an amazing time! Can't wait to hear all about it! :heart: Safe traveling! :hug:

Nighty night :love:

Okay, since the party is breaking up, I too should log off and get some sleep ... :yawn:

I need to go to church in the morning, meet the guy I bought my Monday night ticket from over eBay and claim my ticket in the afternoon, do some laundry, mail some important letters, do some housework, post my resume, post some fanfic, watch Desperate Housewives, and get some sleep before the shows.

Makes me want to :yawn: thinking about it all.

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom