Pleban Girls Party - Don't give up cuz you have friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Shannon and Jo :) I thought it was really sweet that he wanted to call me and tell me :heart:

I asked him if he got A's and he said no there were just numbers - and I heard his mom say that it was really good, but I didn't talk to her to find out the specifics

He's in first grade

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks Shannon and Jo :) I thought it was really sweet that he wanted to call me and tell me :heart:

I asked him if he got A's and he said no there were just numbers - and I heard his mom say that it was really good, but I didn't talk to her to find out the specifics

He's in first grade

You are very welcome :). That's so cute with what he said about it's just numbers :giggle:

I remember I didn't get letter grades on my report cards until junior high school or so. Until then, it was "satisfactory," "unsatisfactory," "needs improvement," and the like. Kind of like how my job performance applications are now. :laugh:

jobob said:
I remember I didn't get letter grades on my report cards until junior high school or so. Until then, it was "satisfactory," "unsatisfactory," "needs improvement," and the like. Kind of like how my job performance applications are now. :laugh:

:lol:

I remember 'does not play well with others' :p :wink:

DG why do you hate House tonight?

Ooooh, it just got kinda good. House finally revealed why he hates his dad. They kinda touched upon it in season 2, but never got into it.

But overall, I'd give this episode a :down:

Jo, yes I'm premium. Hence, the premium member above my avatar. :p :wink:

Back
Top Bottom