Pleban Girls Party - Don't give up cuz you have friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
16.gif

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I thought they were kitties

:hug: how are you tonight GG2?

naah they're doggies :yes:

Im fine, downloading Bono at davos from previous years from youtube :D had a lot of father problems earlier this evening..... again... :sigh: but I guess that'll never stop...

how are you SG? :hug: I read you talked to Gavin :sexywink:

Galeongirl said:

naah they're doggies : yes:

Im fine, downloading Bono at davos from previous years from youtube : D had a lot of father problems earlier this evening..... again... :sigh : but I guess that'll never stop...

how are you SG? :hug: I read you talked to Gavin : sexywink:

I'm all right :) yeah I talked to him - I'll probably have to sell a kidney to pay for it :yikes: but it was well worth it :heart: we talked for an hour and a half - he was very sweet as always. He told me I didn't realize how special I am :eek: and I'll never forget hearing him call himself my boyfriend :happy:

Of course, he also said he'd go to his sisters after work tonight so he could get online and check his e-mail and maybe chat via IM, but I haven't seen any sign of him yet :madwife: :lol:

I'm sorry about your father, GG :hug: I wish I had some words of advice other than have patience :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:
Awww SG that's sooo sweet! :heart:

Maybe you should get an international calling card to lessen the costs a little bit. :up:

I've used up three prepaid international calling cards - last night I didn't have one, but I really wanted to talk to him :shifty: :shh:

:hug: how are you DG? :heart:

I'm alright, very tired. :yawn: Couldn't get to sleep til 4 am.

I couldn't talk to Brendan last night very long. He called me around 12:30 and then we decided to continue talking on AIM. Of course, that's when my computer picks the moment to start freezing up on me! :happy:

I really have never felt so happy about a guy before. :heart:

:cute: aww that's cute SG!

well, I guess I just have to wait it out... I'm gonna be rid of him hopefully soon enough!

Hey DG :hug: how are you?

:hug: DG I'm so happy for you. I know you've wanted to have this sort of connection with someone, and I also know how hard it is to wait for that to happen :yes:

:hug: GG - the only thing I know for sure about life is that everything changes - cherish the good and let the bad pass by

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: DG I'm so happy for you. I know you've wanted to have this sort of connection with someone, and I also know how hard it is to wait for that to happen :yes:

I have. And I've never had that with any guy I've dated. My longest relationship so far has been about 10 months and not once in all the time I dated that guy did I feel the way I do now. :heart:

That is really cool DG :happy: it sounds like the real thing to me

(Or maybe even better than... :wink: Sorry, I can't help but make bad U2 puns )

Thora :hug: how are you today?

I'm doing pretty good, thanks. :) I'm keeping pretty busy here @ work, and I'm really looking forward to the hockey game I'm going to tonight. :D

How about you? :hug:

I'm all right - a bit tired at the moment :yawn: I did a major re-arrange and cleaning on my room today, involved lugging a massive book case upstairs :crack: I don't know what I was thinking :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm all right - a bit tired at the moment :yawn: I did a major re-arrange and cleaning on my room today, involved lugging a massive book case upstairs :crack: I don't know what I was thinking :lol:

:lol: Sometimes you just have the need, the need for speed. Oh - wait. :lol:

I understand the massive re-arranging though. I do it from time to time. :up:

See you later! :hug:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pleban Girls Party - Don't give up cuz you have friends

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, well you know, I just wanted to be clear on the details. :lol: like I said, it doesn't matter

I just had my first church council meeting and it went very well; I'm the chair for the Youth committee and we're looking at doing a youth mission trip which will be very cool :up:

and someone called himself my boyfriend tonight on the phone :happy:

I have a boyfriend :ohmy: :giggle: :heart:

That's brilliant about you being chair, is the trip to Dublin ?:shifty:

Gav is so :cute: :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:
Speaking of guys, I just called Brendan. He's in the middle of band practice, but he's gonna call me back when he's done. :D

We have this inside joke now where he calls me the Silver Fox. We were talking the other night about getting older and I said I hoped I still looked good. So he said, "So you wanna be a Silver Fox?" :lol: Now when he answers the phone he says "What's up Silver Fox?" :lol: :cute:

:cute:

At least you're not looking for awol afro :lol:

Or are you?? :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm all right :) yeah I talked to him - I'll probably have to sell a kidney to pay for it :yikes: but it was well worth it :heart: we talked for an hour and a half - he was very sweet as always. He told me I didn't realize how special I am :eek: and I'll never forget hearing him call himself my boyfriend :happy:

Of course, he also said he'd go to his sisters after work tonight so he could get online and check his e-mail and maybe chat via IM, but I haven't seen any sign of him yet :madwife: :lol:

But i could have told you that you are SPECIAL :love: :heart: and always will be :hug:

Back
Top Bottom