Pleban Girls Party: Bono is Rocking and Ruff's OUT OF CONTROL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonotakeme.jpg

Have your way with me

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119755&perpage=15&pagenumber=31

d67292a2shower.jpg

You walk into the suana...it's dark...warm...wet....you hear a sound....a shape appears in the mist...he moves towards you...Hey sweetheart, I've been waiting for you...he comes up to you..kisses your cheek...takes your hand...and leads you deeper into the room...towards the back wall...before you know it his hands are on you..his lips are on you...moving over your body....you whimper...and he smiles slightly...without thinking you reach for him...bring his face up to you..and kiss him...

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119905&perpage=15&pagenumber=34

bonofly.jpg

You're walkin down the street, it's twighlight...the sun having just set. You turn to take a short cut. You see a form leaning against the wall...bravely you move closer. He smiles, slowly. He watches you for a minute, you can't see his eyes...but you can feel them on you. His voice is deep, gruff..yet pleasent. Ello Sweetheart...no need to worry. I won't hurt ya. He moves foreward now....moving closer...you step back. Your back hits the wall and he smiles....almost predetorly. He takes off his glasses, reaches out..lifts your chin so you look him in the eye. He's so close now. 'I told you not to be afraid...'..and then he leans in...presses his mouth agaist yours. Soft at first...you feel his tongue on your lip..and involuntarily you respond. Harder now..more demanding..and you whimper in response. You arch your back...press against his hard body...and his hands are on you..pressing your hip against his....

Why do you think I've posted the setlist!

Contiuning:

14. Zoo Station (With updated lyrics)
15. The Fly (mean guitar solo and ending while Bono screamed "Change!")
16. Elevation (Larry did sing some of the lyrics

10:19pm PST - Break

17. Pride
18. Where the Streets Have no name

19. One (Bono talks about the one campain)
20. All because of you (band skips planned break to contiune playing)
21. Yahweh (Larry played the keyboards)
22. 40 (Bono does his "Spinal tap" moment and names each member of the band. Ends song with spotlight on the audience)

10:53pm PST : Bono leaves the stage first..then edge..waving as he goes off...then adam...leaving larry to on the drums to close the song with a brief solo. Of course after he leaves the crowds still sing "HOW LONG TO SING THIS SONG" and as the lights remain down..the ONE CAMPAIGN "UNITE" text messaging appears onscreene

10:56pm PST: SHOW'S OVER FOLKS...I WANT TO HEAR RUFF'S REVIEW OF THE SHOW!!!!

hi again. the show tonight was amazing. no, i didn't dance on stage (he didn't bring anyone up) and i didn't meet the band--but it was just a fabulous experience from beginning to end. They looked and sounded great, and hearing the old songs was incredibly satisfying. Chizip, U2fanatic4ever, and I were about 2-3 rows from the tip of the oval. During Sometimes Bono cried, which was so touching that I was *really* crying. He was 4 feet away from us when he hit the high note. He took off his glasses and wiped his tears :sad: Larry played drums directly in front of us, then Bono played drums in the same place...

Ok, I know you want the Pleba part of the details. VP, you'll LOVE this. They did An Cat Dubh :)drool:) which I freak out over anyway, and B-man pretended he was stroking a kitty...then he HISSED at the audience and pretended to swipe at them with his paw...and then....

HE CRAWLED ON HIS HANDS AND KNEES! Yes ladies, he was on all fours, and then rolled over on his back. I think this would have been a prime time for me to be invited on board.

Ok, I'm really exhausted and it has been a long day, but we can chat later. B-man's pants looked very nice from the rear view. I thought Larry was too skinny, but that is just my opinion.

Hope you all have been well-behaved. Ha.

Mucca!! It's awesome, isn't it! :)

Ruff, I know you're probably beat, and I'll hopefully catch up with you tomorrow, but a few comments.
Stroking kitty...swiping at audience...OMG...I'm drooling AND laughing!! I'm sure you've read the story behind that song...naughty boy. :D :drool: CRAWLING?? *fanning self* 'scuse me B, could I get a ride? :wink:
Okay, if I had been there, I would have LOST it during Sometimes...it's hard enough to hear on its own. very personal sentiments, and I'm grateful he's open enough to share with us.
He looks amazing in the PLEBA thread. To be perfectly honest, I was so overwhelmed with seeing him, I never even looked at the other members in the pics. Is it September yet?? *sigh*

No one brought onstage?? Wha?? I wonder if it's cause Ali was there...(please stay home in Sept, Ali).

Glad to hear you had a great time!! It was a fun/interesting night for us. E-mail me if you get the chance?? Lots to talk about.

dawn9902@yahoo.ca

I know we all thought about you lots tonight!

VintagePunk said:
Mucca!! It's awesome, isn't it! :)

No one brought onstage?? Wha?? I wonder if it's cause Ali was there...(please stay home in Sept, Ali).

YES!!! :hyper:

:lmao:

I can't believe it's already March and the tour has already started!!! We've waited for so long and it's finally here!!! EEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!

I need to go learn the rest of the lyrics to some of these songs!!

I thought everyone had left!

I'm getting a little worried with the tickets I have that are behind the stage....wonder if I'll be able to see anything....:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom