Pleban Girls Party - Back where we belong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: ok, i bet half the people in the thread are too young to get the welcome back Kotter reference! cute anyway, tho :)

:lol: I LOVED that show :giggle:

It's so cool to have so many of you guys here :hug:

I'm glad your trip was good, Ruff :) My goal is to someday see half of the places you've been in the world

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I LOVED that show :giggle:

It's so cool to have so many of you guys here :hug:

I'm glad your trip was good, Ruff :) My goal is to someday see half of the places you've been in the world

it was lots and lots of travel--probably 40 hours in the plane total. but NZ is such a special place. i don't know what's up with the people there. some say they are just so freakin' happy to SEE people that they are nice to everyone! But really, they are awesome. It was clear the band were very happy to be there.

ruffian said:

it was lots and lots of travel--probably 40 hours in the plane total. but NZ is such a special place. i don't know what's up with the people there. some say they are just so freakin' happy to SEE people that they are nice to everyone! But really, they are awesome. It was clear the band were very happy to be there.

They must have been beside themselves with excitement! Did you see Axver? :lol:

VintagePunk said:

They must have been beside themselves with excitement! Did you see Axver? :lol:

I think he was a bit further back in the GA...and of course, given that he said that A) Americans should not be buying tickets to NZ shows because they've gone to enough shows, and B) I must not be good at my job since I can take time off to go to shows...

I didn't feel the need to say hello. :|

But I met other awesome fans. Quadcaster, for one. What a doll!

WildHoney said:
It's because Ruff was in town the people were so happy :)

awwwww :hug:

I was *so* happy to be there and in such a good mood almost all the time that I'm sure I was a total doofus. :lol: The combination of sleep deprivation and extreme excitment was probably not pretty.

ruffian said:

I think he was a bit further back in the GA...and of course, given that he said that A) Americans should not be buying tickets to NZ shows because they've gone to enough shows, and B) I must not be good at my job since I can take time off to go to shows...

:lol: I still remember that night. Your career is quite a mess, isn't it? :sad: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I still remember that night. Your career is quite a mess, isn't it? :sad: :wink:

:lol:

:hmm:

:uhoh:

come to think of it, i haven't given out my teaching evals yet...

:wink:

ruffian said:

Jealousy makes people behave in ugly ways sometimes :tsk:

it was his loss, not getting to hang out with someone as sweet and fun as you :heart:

WildHoney said:
Ruff , you could never be DOOFUS :no:

You enrich the lifes of all those that meet you

I'M TRUELY IN AWE OF YOU :hug:

:eek:
:reject:

someone found some youtube of me on the rail at a show.

total. doofus. :lmao:

SG, thank you sweetie :hug: enjoy dinner. I've been hitting the Tim Tams :drool: Best thing about AU and NZ ever!!!

oh my god, it is soooooo humiliating. I'm all: :love:

:tsk:

i don't have the link but i suppose i'll have to find it to share. dang it.

Back
Top Bottom