Pleban Girls Party - Back where we belong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:reject: god, i can't imagine the band have to look at all that adoration night after night. i'd be, like, "get a life!" :lol:

ruffian said:
hey, how was the Killers show, btw?

OMG, it was amazing! :drool: It was a club show, so the stage was only about 2 feet off the floor. We didn't line up early, and we were about 10th row center stage...people were crushed together, far worse than any U2 show. I hadn't been diggin' Brandon's new look at all, but as soon as he walked out, I was all :combust: "omg, he's beautiful!" :love:

girls, gotta run for a bit. i'll try to come back. i'm on the verge of passing out from lack of sleep. got it at three this morning :yikes:

VP, I will try to find you girls on MSN soon. :sexywink:

VP, i want to hear more! I can't get into the new CD but I'm trying...

Sami, sorry I'm running off. But i'll be back!

Sami I am getting over a very nasty cold which has had me down for weeks now :yuck: but I have felt considerably better each day for the past couple of days, so hopefully I'm coming out of it :)

Senior year is so hectic and so stressful. Jake had to quit his after school job (he worked at a day care, and he picked up the K-2 students after school and walked them to the day care building - they would all hold hands in a chain when they walked, it was SO cute! :cute: and they all run up to him 'Mr Jacob!' "mr. Jacob!' :hyper: ) because he has three hours of wrestling practice after school plus Wednesday and Saturday meets

on top of regular classes and planning for college, of course :crack:

SG I'm glad you're getting better! :hug: Yeah, you have been sick for a while! :crazy:

First of all, those kids sound SO cute! :cute: And I don't even have a job and I'm so stressed. :crack: He must have been nuts with wrestling and the job. AND everything with school!

He pretty much knew he would have to quit the job once Wrestling season started :yes: I'm glad he's trying not to push himself too hard. I just saw a report on some news program about kids getting literally sick, physically ill from stress of senior year/college anxiety etc...

You need to take it easy, too :hug: (Easier said than done, I know :wink: )

OMG thinking of those kids reminded me... :lmao: My 6 year old cousin is apparenlty the "popular" one in her class. So at lunch every day, the other girls fight over who sits next to her. So she told my aunt that she gives them weeks!! My aunt asked her who got to sit next to her, and she goes, "well this week was Eva's week so she did. But next week Shelby gets to". My aunt was like OMG what kind of child am I raising?! :crazy: :lmao:

How sick is that? :tsk: :lol: This is how the "popular bitch" gets started, she's staring at a young age I'll tell ya!

Sorry - I was uploading pics for the RSOC thread :lol:

and for some reason I am STARVING tonight - I woke up with my stomach aching I was so hungry this morning and have eaten about twice as much as usual and yet I'm still so hungry! :huh:

I think I'll have to go see what we have stashed in the fridge

Back
Top Bottom