Pleban Girls Party - Applied Chemistry + Bono = Hawt!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

Thanks :hug: But can you take the links out too? :lol: Sorry, I just don't like leaving pics up :wink:

done and done :hug:

haha, I know what you mean, crazy people on the internet and such

I'm pretty much in love with my current haircut: The Fauxhawk

pretty much the greatest haircut behind The Swayze and The Bono Irish Power Fluff Mullet With Blonde Highlights or as I like to call it "The Irish Falcon"

sami0201 said:

Me too :reject: If I survived, you can too :wink: :hug:

I'm like the worst haircut getter ever :lmao:
:hug: They never cut mine the way I want it though...and I can't decide on how short to cut it :reject: Any ideas?

I really need it to look nice especially because when we're at Club Med we take a TON of pictures (which I obviously have to look good in) :lmao: :lol:

LemonMacPhisto said:

I'd have to say about as cold as Oprah's been towards that author guy

have you seen her going off on him and his book "A Million Tiny Pieces" or something

Speaking of "A Million Little Pieces," our local alternative newspaper just wrote about how James Frey stretched the facts of his memoir and how The Smoking Gun (of all places) exposed him. Long, but through:

http://www.metrotimes.com/editorial/story.asp?id=8779

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I don't know, his older brothers are 14 and 16, and I still like them pretty well :wink:

Sami - Let me see if I can find a picture similar to it

haha, yeah depends on the older siblings

if they're cool the kid turns out cool

it's the Cycle of Coolness basically :shrug::wink:

circa1992 said:

:hug: They never cut minie the way I want it though...and I can't decide on how short to cut it :reject: Any ideas?

:lol: I'm not really the person to ask since I have haircut phobia or something :lmao: I usually just get the split ends cut off :reject: This time I just told him I only want to cut the most an inch of length but do whatever he wants because it's too boring :laugh:

jobob said:

Bri, that's seriously cold.

Posts hot photo of a napping Bono (since VP was just mentioning naps) to warm Bri up:

bononap.jpg

You're welcome. :wink:

:drool:

And my hands are seriously freezing. :shivers:

Sami, it looks pretty!

LemonMacPhisto said:

done and done :hug:

haha, I know what you mean, crazy people on the internet and such

I'm pretty much in love with my current haircut: The Fauxhawk

pretty much the greatest haircut behind The Swayze and The Bono Irish Power Fluff Mullet With Blonde Highlights or as I like to call it "The Irish Falcon"

:lmao: If I'm thinking of the right kind of cut that's exactly what I want my brother to get!!
And can I just say that I love Bono's hair in the Beautiful Day video :lol:

LemonMacPhisto said:

:lmao:

OMG ... watching my Live Aid DVDs always makes me ask myself, "Self, do you remember if people *really* dressed like this in the eighties, or was it just the new wave rock and rollers?"

And Bono's mullet wouldn't have been quite so bad if it had been shorter in the back ... :reject:

sami0201 said:

:lol: I'm not really the person to ask since I have haircut phobia or something :lmao: I usually just get the split ends cut off :reject: This time I just told him I only want to cut the most an inch of length but do whatever he wants because it's too boring :laugh:

I'm so indecisive :reject:

jobob said:

OMG ... watching my Live Aid DVDs always makes me ask myself, "Self, do you remember if people *really* dressed like this in the eighties, or was it just the new wave rock and rollers?"

And Bono's mullet wouldn't have been quite so bad if it had been shorter in the back ... :reject:

But then it's not a mullet

Business in the front...

PARTAY IN THE BACK BABY! :dance:

Bono pretty much looked like a Bowie protege in his outfit

jobob said:

Well, then it wouldn't be a mullet!

"Business in the front.... Party in the back!' :wink: :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Tradam :love: :lmao:

Dare I ask your method? :ohmy: :laugh:

:uhoh:

My hands were *freezing* and I had a candle lit...and I held them above it but literally at least 2 or 3 inches above the candle (because I'm not THAT dumb) just to get the heat! But I guess the heat was still too hot and I kind of burned my palm :reject: :lmao:

Yes, SG and LMP, I'd temporarily forgotten the definition of a mullet:

Business in the front, party in the back!

And do you two :wink: know that Bono says he may have been one of the inventors of the mullet? Well, he and Mr. Swayze?

:giggle:

Speakin' of mullets and mullet heads, "My Name is Earl" has started. See you all in about half an hour. :wave:

sami0201 said:

:uhoh:

My hands were *freezing* and I had a candle lit...and I held them above it but literally at least 2 or 3 inches above the candle (because I'm not THAT dumb) just to get the heat! But I guess the heat was still too hot and I kind of burned my palm :reject: :lmao:

:laugh:!
Ouchie! :yikes: :hug:

I think between you and me, you take the cake. I've yet to be injured. :uhoh:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom