Pleban Girls Party - Applied Chemistry + Bono = Hawt!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Goood morning. I'm in a surprisingly good mood! :happy:

My brother is getting Dane Cook tickets for April. And my theology teacher from last year wrote me the nicest college reccomendation. :love:

Oh, and I've been meaning to say thing: if anyone wants my cell # who doesn't have it, you can get it from Sami or Jem. :)

VP, I was reading back about your mice. :( :hug:

My mother found evidence of mice and a dead one in the kitchen. :yikes: I'm terrified to go in there now. :lol: :reject:

Sleepy......but I made some reallys strong coffee.
I don't have to work until later today.
So I can play for an hour or so.

OH, we got our new Starbucks Coffee shop and its just 2 stores down from me.
There is this really cute, young, tall, muscular, hot-bod, guy that works there. He gave me a free latte the other day.
*must call all of my single-black-female friends to come check him out*
He must be about 23 yrs old.
Such a sweetie!!
Any way, he has me hooked on these stupid little $4 coffees now.
I'm doomed :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
VP, I was reading back about your mice. :( :hug:

My mother found evidence of mice and a dead one in the kitchen. :yikes: I'm terrified to go in there now. :lol :reject

:sad: :yikes: Hold me?

I have a small box of mouse seed (poison) sitting in a storage room off my kitchen. I happened to notice yesterday that half the box was scattered all over the floor. I'm afraid now that it's so old that it would have lost it's strength, and now I'm just providing nutrition for the little bastards. :madwife:

Did you know that if you use the same poison indefinitely, they can become immune to it?? It's like they're supernatural, or something. :ohmy:

Anyway, the whole mouse thing made me miss you. :cute: :lmao:

Hey girls:wave:

just saw the sims from lastnight:cute: The dad's are so cute:love:

oh and Jem...congrats on pop bono:angry:

:wink:

Sami im fine, i cant stay too long, B is on a news channel over here at 10pm, my grandma told me(he must have been on an earlier edition )

:drool:

people were striking at my work today :angry: i needed the money or i could have had today and tommorow off :madspit:

ignore my face :lol: You can't really tell unless you see me every day but it used to be pretty much all one length and he angled it and stuff...it looks better in person :wink: :love:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom