Pleban Girls Party - another day, another 500 posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice and fresh title SG :up:

From last thread:
BonosBaby12 said:
How did you get your scar? If you don't mind me asking

I was being over:hyper:er jumping up and down my bed one Saturday morning...sometime around this month too....this is when I still had my old mattress full of holes and open springs. Well, I dropped after my little jumping exercise...and I was picking something up when I cut myself (left to right I think) on an open spring at the foot of my bed. It comes close to a couple of veins on my wrist too.

It was around the same time I starting liking U2.

SG: I'm not worried about the actual needle hurting me while I'm getting it.....I'm more worried about getting a diease from the needles (But I know to shop around for tattoos...I have to anyways if I want to get it at a good price). Besides...I never had a tattoo to know what the pain would be likes....but that all depends on the person and where they will get the tattoo.

that's absolutely true, Weldy

and most places are very safe about needles; they should NEVER be re-used. but you have to know about your artist, have to be able to trust them

You seem to know what you're doing when it comes to this

Sad_Girl said:
that's absolutely true, Weldy

and most places are very safe about needles; they should NEVER be re-used. but you have to know about your artist, have to be able to trust them

You seem to know what you're doing when it comes to this

That's what I get for living with a transplanted mother with a wealth of medical knowlege :wink:

BB12: Yea...it did hurt.....but I wasn't bleeding like crazy and it only stung normally....given the scar that I got :shrug:

BonosBaby12 said:
Good job SG :wink: Since I was last out of the other thread do I really have to clean up? lol

:hmm: we tend to leave things pretty messy :lol: if it hasn't been cleaned up by now, we may be better to just seal it up as bio-hazard and let the experts deal with it :wink:

Thanks SG,lol. I hate to clean so the bio hazard sounds like a great idea :lol:

Maybe the scar is only so bad because it was a spring that you cut it on? :shrug: I got cut by a blade from a circular saw when I was younger and it bled like crazy. Only ended up with a small scar right above my mouth despite that I had gotten cut straight down one side of my face.

BonosBaby12 said:
Thanks SG,lol. I hate to clean so the bio hazard sounds like a great idea :lol:

Maybe the scar is only so bad because it was a spring that you cut it on? :shrug: I got cut by a blade from a circular saw when I was younger and it bled like crazy. Only ended up with a small scar right above my mouth despite that I had gotten cut straight down one side of my face.

True...it was a rounded edge and there is a little bit of seperation on my scar.

I also got another scar from a bad case of "I had soup on my hands". It's on the top of my left thumb....it's small but it's more noticeable than my scar on my right wrist.

Hey Drea :hug: :shifty: :wink:

Quite a handsome little sim family you have there :D

I don't have any pictorial evidence yet but you may want to start thinking of names again :sexywink:

greeneyedgirl said:

SG, I didn't get you thingy mailed, sorry :(
I've been really sick with the flu since Tues night.
Kicked my ass, it did :yes:

Aww, that's all right :hug: I'm sorry you've been sick :sad:

are you feeling a little better now, at least?

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Drea : hug: : shifty: : wink:

Quite a handsome little sim family you have there :D

I don't have any pictorial evidence yet but you may want to start thinking of names again :sexywink:

SG :wave:

:giggle: It's cute that Charles got the red hair and Elizabeth got the blonde *g*

Again? After apparently energetic-beyond-belief twins? What's my sim, a masochist? :lmao: At least she waited till the twins were pretty much ready for school :lol:

*ponders* Angelica for a girl, James for a boy (unless another sim boy has that name - how do you keep track of them all? - then James for a boy... and Megan for a second girl's name, just in case sim!me ends up with another pair of twins ;))

MUCH Better :yes:

OMG, I actually missed work from it.
And Mr GG almost didn't go to Vegas yesterday because he felt so guilty :cute:
He's so sweet :hug:

But I feel much better, even went in and worked 5 hours tonight.

How is everyone here?

greeneyedgirl said:
MUCH Better :yes:

OMG, I actually missed work from it.
And Mr GG almost didn't go to Vegas yesterday because he felt so guilty :cute:
He's so sweet :hug:

But I feel much better, even went in and worked 5 hours tonight.

How is everyone here?

Hey GG, I'm glad you're feeling better! I didn't know you were sick..:sad: Your husband sounds so sweet...where are those types of guys? :sigh: I don't know if we've ever met per se, but I'm Brittany by the way!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom