Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party - Celebrating Bono's B-day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i speak hindi, gujraati, sindhi, swahili, english all fluently. and a little tiny bit of marathi and a few words and sentences in spanish. :D

Everyone speak so many languages :drool:

<jealous :p

My friend's 15 and fluent in French, Spanish, Portuguese, and English already :ohmy:

Wow, Babydoll, some of those languages I've never even heard of :ohmy:

I speak Swedish, English, French, Spanish and German, more or less fluently. I've also studied Latin, Sign Language, and I can speak Danish, but not read or write. I actually also understand Norwegian, but i usually don't count that since it comes automatically with the Swedish, same base.

Got to go, I'll be back in half an hour... :wave:

See you later Clone! :hug:

I wish I knew more languages too! They're so fascinating! I also know the alphabet in Sign Language as well as a few other words.

I'm going to grab some lunch. Be back later. :hug:

sign language is hot! jez, those are all indian languages, with the exception of course of swahili (east african) english and spanish. :)

Molly Bloom said:
i can sign we wish you a merry christmas :D

i also speak elvish but that only works with other lotr fans!

I know the quenyan alphabet! :D I learned it by writing the names of everyone in my family. I'm pretty sure I've forgotten a letter or two by now, but I still remember most of it :lol:
I can't speak a word Elvish, though, so I just write English, with the quenyan letters... :reject:

JezSnape said:

I know the quenyan alphabet! :D I learned it by writing the names of everyone in my family. I'm pretty sure I've forgotten a letter or two by now, but I still remember most of it :lol:
I can't speak a word Elvish, though, so I just write English, with the quenyan letters... :reject:

that is lovely... i am more of a tengwar scholar! i have a tat of tengwar on my back that says
not all who wander are lost!

That's so cool, Molly!

I'm not allowed to get a tattoo... :grumpy:
My dad told me that as long as I live under his roof, I can't get a tattoo, and I can't get a piercing anywhere but my ears. :angry:

I'm now planning my forth set of holes in my ears :lol: And as soon as I move out, I have the tattoo ready, and I'm getting my tongue pierced.

My mum is a licensed ear piercer (sp?), so she's got the "gun" at home. I do my own holes, thank you very much :lol:
I don't trust anyone to get near me with sharp objects, other than the scissors to cut my hair, and we all know how that went :rolleyes:

I pierced my nose a few years ago, but I took the piercing out before my dad got home :lol:

Babydoll, I'm getting a sort of beanie bag teddybear that I drew myself, one on each shoulder, a devil, and an angel. Very original :lol:

I've been thinking about getting my nose pierced too, but I don't know yet. I'd probably get a very small stud. It could look pretty cool. I handled all my other piercings pretty well, and I'm sure doing my nose wouldn't be too much different than any of the others.

It's quiet here again :lol:

Thora, I don't think a nose piercing is more difficult than an ear piercing to take care of, only if you often have a cold, or is allergic to pollen, or something.

I was just going to say it's quiet too! :lol: Great clone minds think alike!

I think my nose will handle it fine. I think it would look pretty cool, but I'm not 100% sure yet. :)

clone minds :drool: :lol:

I'd say go for it, I think it look cool too.

There are a couple of places on my body I wouldn't pierce :shifty:
:lol: I would never get a piercing in my eyebrow, or in my upper lip. A lot of my little sister's friends have pierced, sort of where Marilyn Monroe had her "beauty mark".
Nothing wrong with that, but I don't think it'd look good on me.
My tongue, and my bottom lip, however...

Ok, I just had to find a pic of Marilyn Monroe, and maybe not exactly where she's got her beauty mark :lol:

:lol: Yeah, there are a bunch of places I ain't getting pierced either.

I contemplated getting my eyebrow pierced, but after my best friend got it done, and it ended up looking awful (poor thing, she took it out almost right away), that changed my mind.

I'm so influenced by other people! :lol: Damn peer pressure. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom