Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party - Celebrating Bono's B-day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

She's the one who's being selfish. How could she not understand your not wanting you to share the wine with your man? :eyebrow:

If you go out with her again, ask for separate checks.

thanks! i thought so but sometimes i feel bad as she has no job and well, my guy takes good care of me so...
but i often order and pay for pizza, soda or what not when she comes over...
and i paid her rent one month...
i just feel like she feels entitled and resents my good fortune...
so i will just go out and ask for a seperate check...
thanks again.. i just wanted to make sure i wasn't being overly sensitive...

Sad_Girl said:
I think you should go ahead and go if you feel like it. If you just won't have fun, tell her no. She needs to realize that you have the right to make decisions like that - I mean, hello, you already shared two glasses of wine with her and she wanted more? There're only like four glasses in a bottle. You aren't selfish for not giving her three quarters of the bottle :madwife: and definitely get your own check seperately - sounds like she is the selfish one - and not tipping? waitresses and bartenders make more money from their tips than they do from their paycheck! I can't imagine not leaving a tip

i know.. i am really picky about tipping... if you cannot afford to tip properly then going to a sit down place is a no no...
i will have fun, as i am a pretty happy person.. i just feel bad sometimes as her life is kind of cruddy at the moment and mine is pretty happy...
does that make sense? but i know she needs a friend, and i do like her... it is just so confusing..

Molly Bloom said:

thanks! i thought so but sometimes i feel bad as she has no job and well, my guy takes good care of me so...
but i often order and pay for pizza, soda or what not when she comes over...
and i paid her rent one month...
i just feel like she feels entitled and resents my good fortune...
so i will just go out and ask for a seperate check...
thanks again.. i just wanted to make sure i wasn't being overly sensitive...

No.....you are doing the right thing here :hug:

I had no idea...cause this person sounds a little like me....but I usually go somewhere if there is a deal in the mix....like a ladies night thing at a pool hall or a $1 per game at a bowling alley.

(I admit that I can be selfish :reject: )

Hey weldy:wave:

Targon are you talking about the interview? Yes he was talking about how it was to do the cover shoot...he said his memory of that was greasy lips..:lmao: because they made him put on lipstick:love::drool:

the sunset at my house yesterday :D

DSCN1422.jpg

Targon1991 said:
Bono with lipstick :hmm: :drool:

:combust:

Bono always sounds so smart:love:

He said he gets really nervous and self conscience about having his picture taken, so he tries to ingore the camera and look through it too the person taking the pic...thats great for me too, I hate having my pic taken:| I'll try that advice:lol:

dazzledbylight said:
that is a lovely sunset!

we even get some spectacular sunsets here in NYC!

i keep thinking i want to live in nyc for a bit...
there is something so alive about it
and the ease of getting around and not using a car... yup sounds grand

Back
Top Bottom