PLEBAN Girls (and Guys) - Out Of Control and riding Fast Cars in Toronto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Till...no we haven't....please call me Weldy though.....it would save you the hassles of having to cut and paste my long ass name.

Yes it was a bit difficult to type! Good to meet you Weldy!

Aww Weldy. I hate that feeling when you start with a cold.:(

I sympathise!

Hey susan and weldy:hug: Unfortunatly I have to run... I am in the middle of making clam chowder:drool: :drool: :drool:

Hi Tilli&Weldy! :hug: :hug:

Damn - Hope you're back soon Dis! :wink:

I noticed that Bellhead has been 'discovered' !!!! :shifty:

I mentioned at LS that i thought i suspected he was bk&you all worked it out eh?! A-ha! :ohmy:

Hi PR! :wave: :hug: Darren used to join us in here lots! :) Used to be a lot of fun most times! Mind you, he did wind us up about Bono being an old man at times&we'd all give him the :madspit: :shame: !!!!

Clam chowder! I've heard of that, but haven't got much of a clue what it is, have you Weldy? :confused:

I wish one of the TO girls would post as i'm going mad dying to know what's happening!!!! :scream: And i'm waiting for an email bk from Bri!!!! :shrug: :hyper:

I missed my clone! :(

Actually, i reckon i'm going to just lurk for a while cos i'm getting close to 10,000 so think i'll wait til the girls are all bk! I'm making my dinner soon anyway, so bye girls&see you for a little while later&remember i'll be reading! :wave:

susanp6 said:

Clam chowder! I've heard of that, but haven't got much of a clue what it is, have you Weldy? :confused:

It's sort of a stew that's popular in the Eastern United States....there is two varations on the clam chowder....depending if you want Tomatos on your chowder....if you do....it's called a Manhatten Clam Chowder.....if not....then it's a Boston Clam Chowder (It's more famous than the Manhatten version). I'm probably sure that Dis will make the Boston version.

Back
Top Bottom