PLEBAN Girls (and Guys) - Out Of Control and riding Fast Cars in Toronto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
now my friend who I went to Coldplay with won't pay me for her ticket :mad:

I DID say if I can I'll pay for you but then she's like no it's fine I'll pay for some and I'm like ok good now I ask her and she's denying it! ughh I can't deal anymore :sigh:

FlyYourKite said:
I miss DG!! :scream: :heart:

And all the girls I met yesterday. :hug: Man I am in depresso mood right now. :sigh: Where are you SG??

Ruff!!!!!!!!

Fly!!!!! :hug: it was SO great to meet you :heart: it was sad to leave those of you who I know I won't see again at other shows anytime soon.

:sad:

Ruff!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

I'm experiencing separation anxiety!! :lol:

SG called me tonight, and she got home safely. :)

Trying to repack and do laundry. Think I may have a quick nap and a shower before we hit the road. :yawn:

ruffian said:

Fly!!!!! :hug: it was SO great to meet you :heart: it was sad to leave those of you who I know I won't see again at other shows anytime soon.

:sad:

I know! :sad: I am so in one of those moods right now. But at least we had the opportunity :heart: :hug: I was telling VP we'll definitely have to have a PLEBAn reunion when the tour is over and we have nothing else to do. :lol:

It was SO great meeting you too. You are so awesome and fun, exactly what I expected :D

VP!! :hug: Sorry I took off so quickly. I can't believe you're leaving so soon, you've hardly had a minute to breathe!

I went out today when I got home and bought a set of wheelie luggage. I'm not breaking my back hauling that other crap through Chicago. :mad:

Also bought a sleeping bag and a blanket.

OMG SG!!!!!!!!! It's like I can hear your voice when I'm reading your posts now!!!! :lol:

Sarah and I want you to come. Meet us in Port Huron later tonight. We bought a huge-ass wheelie suitcase...we'll sneak you in it. :)

hi Lila! :hug:

SGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back together again--isn't it crazy????

it was hard to say good bye, even to the girls i'll be seeing tomorrow or Tuesday :reject:

Lila, can't wait to read the setlist thread! did you all have a source? did everyone freak out about discotheque? were there any good fights? :wink:

lila, i got ellipse both nights--the first night relatively late (after i already had a spot on the rail, but 2 friends beeped and so i left my spot and went to the back of the ellipse). second night Jem aka Bonoishot beeped so she, WildHoney and I were front row in front of Adam...it was amazing. :heart: I wish everyone in our pleba group could have been there, though.

Last edited:
ruffian said:
Lila, can't wait to read the setlist thread! did you all have a source? did everyone freak out about discotheque? were there any good fights? :wink:

:lol: When they were playing Discotheque all I could think about was what was happening here...everyone freaking out!

we had a source for the 4th night :shifty: zootopia. And Arun was texting every 4 songs or so, just in case.

I'm supposed to receive texts from NoSpokenWords on 9/20, but he hasn't sent me a confirmation text test yet :eyebrow:

At first, someone who was posting the setlist ahead of me (another source) said Mofo, and then changed to Discotheque. How was it? Oceane said it was a completely different mix, but great.
boomcha_comp.gif

Sorry, I'm talking to Drea on MSN at the moment, if I disapear... I had GA's by the way Lila, for the three shows I saw

:hug: Fly, Ruff, VP (&Sarah) :hug: I miss you guys! :sad:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: When they were playing Discotheque all I could think about was what was happening here...everyone freaking out!

and me too! i thought of Axver, actually, and my friend Yimou. and i hoped Mr.Brau was in on the setlist since he was so skeptical about VP's report of the soundcheck.

Back
Top Bottom