Pleban Girls (and Boy) Party - Hopelessly devoted to U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Joanne, I don't think the WOWY girl necessarily froze...sometimes that's what he does, pulls them close to him and just holds them and sings. :)

Oh. She seemed really nervous to me ... but maybe Bono was even more in control of her than I had thought. From where I sat (in the 100 level almost in front of where they were), I thought she was nervous and he was trying to reassure her.

jobob said:

Oh. She seemed really nervous to me ... but maybe Bono was even more in control of her than I had thought. From where I sat (in the 100 level almost in front of where they were), I thought she was nervous and he was trying to reassure her.

She looked pretty happy to me :sexywink:

god, i started sweating while I was in a totally different thread. I just *knew* something was going on in here.

sexy irish whispers.... :combust: you girls are terrible! plus it's very late for a school night :shame:

VintagePunk said:

He was running his hands through her hair. :drool:

I was really close to them and had a great view. :mad:

I mean... :shifty: ... yay for her!! :happy:

:lmao:

He ran his hands through her hair?!? :ohmy:

VP, you saw more than I did ...

:curses her smilies for not working tonight:

jobob said:

He ran his hands through her hair?!? :ohmy:

VP, you saw more than I did ...

:curses her smilies for not working tonight:

I was just a little to the left of the tip of the ellipse that night. I've had the pleasure of seeing many Bono girls up close. :happy:

Actually, I'm kidding. I really am genuniely happy for them. :)

Ruff!! :hug:

I just saw Alli's pictures of her dancing with Bono.

OMFG! I was standing right in front of them but seeing the photographic evidence--he is gazing at her SO intensely, then kisses her hand, strokes her hair and moves it away from her face...and then when he lies on the stage...

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!

And yes, Bri, I swear I have a 6th sense for Pleba smut. I come running when you girls get filthy :wink:

Back
Top Bottom