PLEBAn Girl Pary - Luck of the Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whoops, Hi Drea! :wave: :hug:

How are you?

Our rulers at school all had 30cm on one side and 12" on the other... that conversion I can do easily :wink:

We're havin' a party
Everybody's swinging
Dancing to the music
On the radio
So listen, Mr. DJ
Keep those records playing
'Cause I'm having such a good time
Dancing with my baby

:dance: :dance: :dance:

RegularBonoFan said:
:drool: It's a baby bass, shorter than a normal one.

It's weird. I've had my bass three days and I already know two songs. I didn't pick up the 6-string guitar this fast :lol:

:reject: same with me... now I feel really weird about it tho... perhaps I have more of a bassist in me than a guitarist!

Alisaura said:

I asked a guy in a music shop if there are special picks for basses... maybe there are for uber-fabulous people like Mr Clayton, but this guy said that using a thicker guitar pick would be fine... so I got a couple.

It still feels wrong though. :huh:

I'm sorry, I wasn't laughing at you :hug: ... I just had this picture of you going off at Edge and yelling at him when he was just expecting you to ask for an autograph or something... :wink:

well yea, I had a REALLY Thick guitar pick and it was PERFECT for bass, but yea :grumpy: our stupid french friend lost it or took it IDK.. and I'm STILL mad at him for nearly ruining my guitar damnit!

:wink: oh I would, I'd twack him in the head for that!
:cute: I'm learning it properly on bass now tho... :shocked: I gave B the first note, and he started playing the whole frickin song by just trying what sounds right.... dang he's good! :drool: and he sang along too...
:giggle: he tried it with my Edgepick, and it did work but I prefer to use my fingers, cause it's better for me to practice with...

:sigh: but I said a stupid thing to him and hurt his feelings... we talked about it but still I feel like an idiot cause I never meant for this to happen... he said it was ok but I still feel crap... I'm such a braindead moron!

Galeongirl said:

:reject: same with me... now I feel really weird about it tho... perhaps I have more of a bassist in me than a guitarist!

I could say some thing really dirty right now but I"ll wait for Wild to come in here and catch up! :wink:

Galeongirl said:

:sigh: but I said a stupid thing to him and hurt his feelings... we talked about it but still I feel like an idiot cause I never meant for this to happen... he said it was ok but I still feel crap... I'm such a braindead moron!

GG I'm sure it'll be fine, guys are tougher than we sometimes think - he won't even remember it before long :hug:

Galeongirl said:

I'd agree with SG - boys tend to forget things long after we're still beating ourselves up over them. :hug: I'm sure it'll be fine.

Sad_Girl said:

GG I'm sure it'll be fine, guys are tougher than we sometimes think - he won't even remember it before long :hug:

The resident PLEBA boy is back in service...:wink:

Feel free to ask about the things about my species that you don't understand....:sexywink:

You do know that can be a dangerous phrasing around here, right? :wink: :lol:

I also owe you a :lmao: for the "these guys just registered their basses" pic the other day *g*

Lemonboy said:

The resident PLEBA boy is back in service...:wink:

Feel free to ask about the things about my species that you don't understand....:sexywink:

A BOY?!?!?! In PLEBA ?!?!?1 :shocked:
I guess my days of dancing naked in the thread are over. :huh:

and some of us need more servicing than others :wink:

zuropa_fit said:

and some of us need more servicing than others :wink:

Hehe :evil:

I 've been here off and on since about 2002 maybe earlier....:D

I can't take the credit for being the first boy in PLEBA cause that was Scottphisto, but I sure as hell was number 2.....:lol:

As for dancing naked......continue....:D

*voice of Chief Wiggum* Awwwww please continue :(

:D

zuropa_fit said:
I guess you haven't been here when Carlos drops in occasionally :wink:

Yay for more boy PLEBAns! :yippie:

GG :hug: :hug: I think SG and Zooey are right... don't beat yourself up too much about it :hug:

Hope you feel better, Frankie! :hug: *sends appropriate medicaments and chocolate*

zuropa_fit said:

I'd agree with SG - boys tend to forget things long after we're still beating ourselves up over them. :hug: I'm sure it'll be fine.

I hope, but he might forget it... yet that doesn't mean I do :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom