Pleban Girl Party: The Saints are coming down under!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is something called lust that overrides love, it fades away after a year or so. :) That's what I'm guessing made her marry that icky slob.

Babydoll said:
:lol:

:hmm: So basically, what you are saying is, it is endless??

yeah!

if i was asked how much, for instance, love. i would say from one end of the earth to the other, but the world is round so it would be like endless :hmm:

waynetravis said:

yeah!

if i was asked how much, for instance, love. i would say from one end of the earth to the other, but the world is round so it would be like endless :hmm:

:hmm: Good point. So basically, endless means endless.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I know about the whole Lust/Love thing.....but I meant what/why did Britney find K.Fed so attractive :wink:

Hey Wild :wave: :hug:

Again, good point. He isn't attractive by any means! And doesn't seem to have talent either, although he insists on calling himself an artist, many times over. :lmao:

If K Fed is an artist, then I'm Queen of England.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:lmao: But I'm now wondering why she is finally divorcing him on Election day? :shrug:

I'm sure for a little something called publicity. Seems calculated, especially when the media kept reporting that things were going wrong between them over the past year.

I have to go now - need to go home and take a quick nap before my loooonnggg night class. Got only 2 and half hours sleep last night.

Bye, beautiful people :wave:

Back
Top Bottom