Pleban Girl Party: The Saints are coming down under!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

<--- suddenly wants to move across the border. :wink:

I've also been buying Studio 60 off iTunes. Just in case they cancel the show and I never get to see it again. (Because, you know, it's too damn smart and witty for the general public.)

:hmm: That might be a good idea. I really love the show.

:lol: Not totally, Drea. I am watching, and we're winning so far! :D

Bri - nope, I was so tired. I didn't get a lot of sleep this weekend, so I needed a day to catch up. I am feeling back to my normal self again, so it helped. :)

ThoraSEB said:

I'm doing much better, thanks! :hug: I took a sick day today so I could sleep, and I'm feeling back to normal again. :)

How about you?

Im doing fine thank you :). About to go catch up on sleep in a few minutes myself :wink:

Good to hear that you are back to normal again :)

On a completely random note, I went by my local gap today, and they're all sold out of all things red. :sad:
They said it was all gone in like 2 days or so....

But they are getting more :hyper:

jobob said:
Attention House Fans: Hugh Laurie is on the Tonight Show tonight. That is all.

:hyper:

Well, I'm really be an effective studier tonight.

:|

Alright, I better go squeeze in some studious time between all the procrastinating I'm doing.
Ack.
Wish me luck tomorrow around noonish, kids!

Luv y'all.
Sweet dreams. :hug::heart:

PS. SG if you need names from me, remind me tomorrow.
And then we'll go in the back room. :kiss:

See ya, Bri. :wave:

The Things I Learn From TV: Anyone else know American Express issues Black cards? With like a million-dollar limit? Makes my Blue AmEx look really shabby.

And once again, we see three of the worst words in the English language: To be continued. :scream:

Last edited:
Hi girls :hug: Can't stay long, I'm beat and haven't been feeling well today. Hope you're all well, though.

Just wanted to let you all know, for any who are interested, I wrote a lengthy post earlier today, reviewing the Elton John show last night, in the EJ thread in B&C, page 2. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

PS. SG if you need names from me, remind me tomorrow.
And then we'll go in the back room. :kiss:

I do indeed need names, I was going to remind you tonight :wink:

if PB doesn't cooperate soon, I'm going to have to go to bed without uploading clips :sad:

VP :hug: I need names from you, too. otherwise I'm going to name your sims baby something dorky like Nike or Apple :p

Last edited:
See you later, Bri! :hug: Good luck!

Another Thing You Can Learn From TV: Beagles can be trained to sniff for drugs! I was surprised that that dog was able to uncover the joint in Tom's pockets.

I had a feeling the episode was going to be a TBC, but I hate it anyways! :angry: Damn show making us wait a week to find out what happens! :lol:

Hi VP! :hug:

Neither of those have been used, VP :up:

Hi Weldy :wave:

I had a few sims clips but I Cannot get them to load to PB :madwife:

I'm going to try again tomorrow

:hug: goodnight all! :heart:

VP! :hug:

Glad you had a great time at the EJ show. I remember back in the 80s when he'd play duo shows with Billy Joel or somebody else. Always wondered what he'd be like in concert.

jobob said:
VP! :hug:

Glad you had a great time at the EJ show. I remember back in the 80s when he'd play duo shows with Billy Joel or somebody else. Always wondered what he'd be like in concert.

Hey Jo :hug:

:hmm: I *think* he just did a tour with Billy Joel a few years ago. Anyway, it was fabulous last night, really glad I got tickets. :)

Night to all who are leaving. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom