pleban girl party-reach for the grammy in the sky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Russty :hug: I'm sorry to hear that! Why are you on bed rest, if you don't mind my asking?

I don't mind. I had a seizure last night. :( We were in the middle of dinner out with our family at Olive Garden. Luckily Mr. Cat is great and took care of things right away.

The Edge pictures are perfect! :love: :cute:

Russty Cat said:

I don't mind. I had a seizure last night. :( We were in the middle of dinner out with our family at Olive Garden. Luckily Mr. Cat is great and took care of things right away.

The Edge pictures are perfect! : love: : cute:

Oh, I'm so sorry! :hug: Seizures are awful; my brother used to suffer them occassionally. :heart: It's good to hear that Mr. Cat is good about that stuff though :hug:

TheEdgeCCE1m.jpg

TheEdgeCCE1m8.jpg

TheEdgeCBWE115.jpg

And Tre :eek: you just can't stop picturing me sucking on lemons, can you? :flirt:

the rockin edge said:

:madspit:

i mean...hi GG :wave:

:wink:

Ok :cute: my little sunshine :heart:

Hey, I think I have created an Edge lover :giggle:
My co-manager said "who is the guy with the funny hat, he is HOT!" at work today about the grammy stuff.

:hug:s to Russty and SG

Who else is here?

:ohmy: I missed Drea, :hug:

MBS said:
SG....you're avatar!

Adam is crying. :tongue:

:lol: Well, when I saw him playing with the ring I touched last night and knew he was still thinking about our encounter, I realized things were getting a little too serious with us. I have commitment issues :wink: :laugh:

:lol: and we always knew Adam was a pothead :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Well, when I saw him playing with the ring I touched last night and knew he was still thinking about our encounter, I realized things were getting a little too serious with us. I have commitment issues :wink: :laugh:

:lol: and we always knew Adam was a pothead :lmao:

:lmao: Damn you are on a roll tonight! :laugh:

But take your sassy girl ways away from my Edge! I don't have commitment issues, we are just fine thank you very much! :madspit:

MBS said:
SG....your avatar!

Adam is crying. : tongue:

0113007.jpg

In fact, he's so distraught he's put a plant pot on his head. The poor boy...:(

:lmao: I haven't seen that picture in ages! :lmao:

We've lost SG to the :edge: :love: :sad:

(Which means he's mine, all mine! :evil: :shifty: )

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: Damn you are on a roll tonight! :laugh:

But take your sassy girl ways away from my Edge! I don't have commitment issues, we are just fine thank you very much! :madspit:

:shifty: :flirt: maybe we can work out some sort of time-share arrangement :sexywink:

TheEdgeOSBWE421.jpg

Back
Top Bottom