Pleban Girl Party: Halloween is coming....so that mean that MacPhisto is coming too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Yep Dis, I think you are probably closest to age with me out of our group. :yes: Jules might be not too much younger, if I recall correctly :hmm:

:hug:

Yes..I think Jules is a couple months younger:yes:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You don't look or sound a day over 20...and I'm dead serious!...I think....and yes...you can do whatever you what with both Larry and Adam...they are yours

:hmm: Adam for Dinner, Larry for dessert - Bono for breakfast? :sexywink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Dis

SG:

8.jpg

:tongue: :evil:

Sad_Girl said:
Yep Dis, I think you are probably closest to age with me out of our group. :yes: Jules might be not too much younger, if I recall correctly :hmm:

:hug:

and Sami - how insensitive of the hurricane to prevent you posting pictures of the boys for me :angry: :wink:

I know :angry:

damn you Wilma!!! :madspit:

:wink:

sami0201 said:
I was watching Slane before and my grandma pointed to Larry and said "now there's a good looking man!!"

:lmao
I :heart: grandma

Smart Grandma! :yes: :giggle:

Dismantled said:
We have a halloween party to go to tonight...I will not get smashed:shifty I promise:wink

I was invited to go out to a bar for a Halloween party tonight - Kereoke (or however the hell you spell it! :lol: ) and drinking in the middle of F*ing nowhere. :hmm: I don't know if I want to go or not.

I could go and sing U2 songs all night but unless I find someone to drive me, I can't drink :shrug: Kereok is only fun if you're drunk :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I was invited to go out to a bar for a Halloween party tonight - Kereoke (or however the hell you spell it! :lol: ) and drinking in the middle of F*ing nowhere. :hmm: I don't know if I want to go or not.

I could go and sing U2 songs all night but unless I find someone to drive me, I can't drink :shrug: Kereok is only fun if you're drunk :lol:

go and have a good time:rockon: Keroke:lmao: omg, drunk keroke is so damn funny!!!!!!

I don't know if I want to drink tonight or not.....remember our 47 week agreement...he has been wanting to move the date ahead:lmao: as far as..."lets just try it and see what happens":ohmy: :lmao:

we haven't "tried" it yet.....:lol:

Dismantled said:

go and have a good time:rockon: Keroke:lmao: omg, drunk keroke is so damn funny!!!!!!

I don't know if I want to drink tonight or not.....remember our 47 week agreement...he has been wanting to move the date ahead:lmao: as far as..."lets just try it and see what happens":ohmy: :lmao:

we haven't "tried" it yet.....:lol:

I don't think I've heard about this agreement Dis :angry:

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom