Pleban Girl Party: Halloween is coming....so that mean that MacPhisto is coming too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Me...going to a dress party? No...I'm wearing this to go trick or treating with my friends!

But yea...it's Priceless :wink:

:lmao:

Oh that is *so* cool!!

i'd love to go trick or treating!

Halloween isnt really as popular for older people here...as it is in the states.

Oh how that sucks..... :lol:

bono_gal said:

:lol:

How easy life would be.....

You do know my money hasnt been paid in for a month?

:laugh:

I'm so skint right now...you wouldnt believe it!

I need a job.

now :crack:

For a month?? Shouldn't you be on someone's ass about paying you then? I would've after two weeks, hell, one week!

Drea said:

For a month?? Shouldn't you be on someone's ass about paying you then? I would've after two weeks, hell, one week!

I have called them but Ive had no luck at all :shrug:

It's my EMA money...if it was my wage then i would of had soemthing to say :angry:

I keep getting cut off :mad:

I hate computers :lol:

BTW...Drea hun.....I'm still here, just trying to do my lit essay :yes:

bono_gal said:

BTW...Drea hun.....I'm still here, just trying to do my lit essay :yes:

If it wasn't for the fact that you're still working on the essay on Death of a Salesman I'd offer to help *g* Didn't take any Miller plays in high school or in univ... Just holler if you have to do something related to Shakespeare though :) (*took 2 university Shakespeare courses, plus hs, plus is MAJOR Shakespeare geek*)

Drea said:

If it wasn't for the fact that you're still working on the essay on Death of a Salesman I'd offer to help *g* Didn't take any Miller plays in high school or in univ... Just holler if you have to do something related to Shakespeare though : ) (*took 2 university Shakespeare courses, plus hs, plus is MAJOR Shakespeare geek*)

:bow:

I'm almost certain I have to do Shakespeare this year :yes:

You are a :censored: legend! :lol:

I understand shakespeare to an extent....Ive only read Macbeth and Hamlet...and the only one i understand properly is Macbeth :reject:

bono_gal said:

I'm almost certain I have to do Shakespeare this year :yes:

You are a :censored: legend! :lol:

I understand shakespeare to an extent....Ive only read Macbeth and Hamlet...and the only one i understand properly is Macbeth :reject:

:hug: Like I said, just holler... I still read my Riverside Edition Shakespeare (has all the plays, sonnets and the two long poems in it) for fun - though I do skip some plays - so I'll be happy to help :)

Drea said:

:hug: Like I said, just holler... I still read my Riverside Edition Shakespeare (has all the plays, sonnets and the two long poems in it) for fun - though I do skip some plays - so I'll be happy to help :)

Thanks a lot :hug:

Ok....200 words to go :rockon:

Ok.

The time is confusing me.

Arthur Miller is confusing me a little bit more.

Everyone I know is drunk apart from me :|.....damn i should have went out :lol:

I'm calling it a night on my essay....and my brother can have the computer when he's done talking to his little girlfriend.

Yeah my little brother has a girlfriend before Ive got a boyfriend....he's such a whore. :lmao:

HI girls, just popping on for a minute while dinner is cooking.

Here are pictures of my little monkey in her halloween costume that I just finished.

halloween003.jpg

halloween004.jpg

She is a mermaid princess. :giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey Drea! :hug:
Everything is good here.....ermm....freezing, but good.
No assignments to do this weekend :drool:
And all the sleep I ever wanted....:happy:

How are you?
I'm sorry if I missed it, but have you found an apartment?

Well, I found the place I'd like to live - tried to fax over my application today but the number the super gave me Thurs night was a phone number :sigh: I'll have to call him on Mon morning, as the place close to me where I could pay to fax is closed on Sundays - I'll fax him from work on Mon.

I hear you on the freezing, believe me *G*

~BrightestStar~ said:
Fly! :hug:
I see you've survived as well! Congrats :D

I did survive! Yay! :happy: Path went extremely well actually...I'm glad I put so much time and effort into studying cause it was worth 40%. But now I'm onto a lot of clinical work tonight...would you happen to want to write my journal? :flirt:

And I still have a test on Monday in one of my nursing classes but it's only worth 15%. :lol: When is psych?

:hug: to everyone! Thanks so much! I had fun making it for her. :love: I wish I could make costumes year round its so fun!

BG! :hug: I've missed you! I didn't get to see your artwork! I want too though! :hyper:

FlyYourKite said:

I did survive! Yay! :happy: Path went extremely well actually...I'm glad I put so much time and effort into studying cause it was worth 40%. But now I'm onto a lot of clinical work tonight...would you happen to want to write my journal? :flirt:

And I still have a test on Monday in one of my nursing classes but it's only worth 15%. :lol: When is psych?

Congrats!! :happy: :hug:
That's awesome to hear. I knew you'd do well.....you're so smart :love:

I'd write your journal...........but it might be lemon themed :wink:

Psych was on thursaday morning. I think I kicked it's arse. :rockon:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Congrats!! :happy: :hug:
That's awesome to hear. I knew you'd do well.....you're so smart :love:

I'd write your journal...........but it might be lemon themed :wink:

Psych was on thursaday morning. I think I kicked it's arse. :rockon:

Yay for smartness! :love: :lol: I don't feel very smart right now.

I feel like this ----> :crazy: :madwife:

Good to hear on the psych! I knew you'd kick its arse!

Back
Top Bottom