Pleban Girl/Guy Party.....getting closer to the European leg of the Tour.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

She likes the guitar too! :lmao:

I miss Mucca. :sad:

where is Mucca:(

Wild another Pleba girl in your bedroom!:ohmy: ?? :drool: something tells me NI won't mind at all...since we've already had orgies in here....he will think he died and went to heaven:lmao:

Wild - I think she's travelling alone! Did she tell you she'd told me?

What do you make of that then Wild? I can't believe ruff&i will be sitting in a bar in Glasgow all nite!!!!! She was like WOW! Amazed she got a flight booked to Glasgow for £11!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I didn't know about Cardiff! What date is Cardiff again?

Dismantled said:

that is the question...I'd go...you can always stalk..who knows you might get lucky:wink:

Bono's in D.C. :sad:

I thought about doing that, but the weather sucks, and I'm not in a stalking mood. Actually, I'm meeting my dad tonight for dinner, but it's horrible out and I'm not sure I want to drive in.

daygloeyes2 said:

Bono's in D.C. :sad:

I thought about doing that, but the weather sucks, and I'm not in a stalking mood. Actually, I'm meeting my dad tonight for dinner, but it's horrible out and I'm not sure I want to drive in.

Bono's in DC:madspit: get back to boston right now mr....or or...or...your in big trouble:drool:

ooooh where are you going for dinner?:drool:

Dismantled said:

Mikes Pastrys:drool: :drool: :drool: omg:drool:

Our favorite places to eat are in Boston...Panangs in China town:drool: our fav!

I'm not a fan of Mike's Pastry. I usually go to Cafe Vittoria with my dad for dessert.

He's from the North End, so we almost always run into someone he knows. :laugh:

Best place for dim sum in chinatown is china pearl. :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm not a fan of Mike's Pastry. I usually go to Cafe Vittoria with my dad for dessert.

He's from the North End, so we almost always run into someone he knows. :laugh:

Best place for dim sum in chinatown is china pearl. :drool:

china pearl..:drool: :drool: yes we go there..my bf got a huge bowl of snails:madspit: once and it took him like 8 years to eat them all.:madspit:

I am not a fan of the crowds at Mikes:mad: soooo annoying:madspit:

susanp6 said:
You haven't gone yet Dis? Will you be able to stay for a while?

ya..I gotta plant my flowers in a few minutes..they have been sitting in thier flat for a week and a half..they are almsot dead:|

susanp6 said:
Dis - Will you be back?

Not too sure...I never know what I am going to be doing one minute to the next. I'd like to hope I'm going to be back..I miss the old days when we were all on at once:(

Dismantled said:

Not too sure...I never know what I am going to be doing one minute to the next. I'd like to hope I'm going to be back..I miss the old days when we were all on at once:(

I don't...but that might have to do with the fact that I wasn't here in the old days. :laugh:

daygloeyes2 said:

I don't...but that might have to do with the fact that I wasn't here in the old days. :laugh:

yes you were....:lmao: no like a couple weeks ago..you could always log on and you'd be here and Bri and Mucca and wild and susan...*out of breath..pant

now it seems like everyone is on at different times:( and Bri is being held computer hostage:madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom