Pleba Girls Party: Who Let The Boys In?....Thanks!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

*giggle* Someone had fun taking out the microphone, I've seen that pic on lj (with a comment to the effect of "just kiss dammit!" :laugh: )

:giggle: I was really enjoying that pic last night. Whoever did it did a nice job taking out the mike. :laugh:

Good Morning everyone. :wave:

WB Tre :D

BG I haven't read the newest part yet. I'm going to in a minute. I'm answering an email right now.

Hi everyone! :wave:

Russty, remember I told you about the costrochrondritis? (sp?) I seem to have it again. I woke up this morning with horrible pains in my chest...I took Maalox & Advil and it seems to be better. I'm going to the doctor later to confirm this...if it IS my heart, at least he can send me to doctors that are in network as far as insurance goes.

It's always something!

Diane L said:
Hi everyone! :wave:

Russty, remember I told you about the costrochrondritis? (sp?) I seem to have it again. I woke up this morning with horrible pains in my chest...I took Maalox & Advil and it seems to be better. I'm going to the doctor later to confirm this...if it IS my heart, at least he can send me to doctors that are in network as far as insurance goes.

It's always something!

:( hope you feel better :hug:

Thanks Weldy. That's very sweet of you. :hug: I should be alright. What upsets me most is I was going to work a shift for a co-worker whose son is in town, then my usual shift, and I had to call in sick. Everyone at the library is concerned and told me it will be alright, but I still feel very guilty, like I let them down. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom