Pleba Girls Party - we're having fun,fun,fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've never taken lessons for it.
most of the graphics and stuff i do in it i taught myself. i've had no training. when i do my album covers, i have no idea what i want them to look like. i just put the photos together and add a effects.

its like doing a painting. i start it then go back and add a little more until i like it.

:crazy:
(thought i would just randomly post that as no one else ever seems to use it!)

I'm watching Chicago :drool:

It's only like the third time I've seen it, and I haven't really watched it since the first week we got it. I remember being kind of critical of it. :reject: But I think the problem was, it was still really close to the shows for me, only a month after my last ones of the tour, and NOTHING can live up to those. But now? OMG, I'm enjoying this SO much, and it's bringing back so many great memories. :heart:

Edge's solo in Electric Co...almost every night, he did that right in front of us!!!! :love: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
I'm watching Chicago :drool:

It's only like the third time I've seen it, and I haven't really watched it since the first week we got it. I remember being kind of critical of it. :reject: But I think the problem was, it was still really close to the shows for me, only a month after my last ones of the tour, and NOTHING can live up to those. But now? OMG, I'm enjoying this SO much, and it's bringing back so many great memories. :heart:

Edge's solo in Electric Co...almost every night, he did IT right in front of us!!!! :love: :drool:

Shame it wasn't Chicago in September :shifty:

It'd have Bono mucking up Walk On :cute: :love:

I remember pulling up tickets on TM for the May Chicago shows just a few days before...if I had known how easy it is to get to Chicago from here, I would have gone!

All is quiet, on New Year's day.... :rockon:

WildHoney said:

VP :drunk: :drool:

As much as i :love: You my eyes are just about open:sigh:

I don't think even Bono doing a lapdance whilst singing Trip Through Your Wires would wake me up :wink:

Awww, go to bed, sweetie, I'll talk to you tomorrow. :hug: :love:

And while you're sleeping, I'll have Bono all to myself. :evil: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
I remember pulling up tickets on TM for the May Chicago shows just a few days before...if I had known how easy it is to get to Chicago from here, I would have gone!

All is quiet, on New Year's day.... :rockon:

Next tour i'm going to make sure i'm at Bono's birthday gig :drool: I just want to be able to sing Happy Birthday to him in the flesh :shifty:

* puts on best Marilyn Monroe voice...Happy Birthday Bono baby :flirt: *

Can we send him a BIG cake:shifty the kind where i can hide and jump out at him:drool:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
I want to go back in time....I want a do-over!!!

OMG, other than giving birth, that was seriously one of the best times of my whole life. :heart:

MAybe we should get Edge to build us a time machine, We'd end up going to more gigs than we originally did though :lol:

It wasn't just the gigs it was meeting up with so many of you girls :heart::love:

Back
Top Bottom