Pleba girls' party.........we love to ride in comfort with Bono, Larry, Edge&Adam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7.gif

I've been sidetracked by that Bono chest thread
3.gif

Going for a drink be back soon..

Sad_Girl said:
Ha! Found it!

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

Awww....same here. :hug:

What's wrong?
hmmm... thats a loaded question!!!
Ever thought you wanted something but when it really came down to it you weren't all that sure.......maybe it's fear or what ever, but you still have second maybe even third thoughts......
Hell I'm not sure what I want any more and I know fear plays alot into it..:|

Snooky pie said:

hmmm... thats a loaded question!!!
Ever thought you wanted something but when it really came down to it you weren't all that sure.......maybe it's fear or what ever, but you still have second maybe even third thoughts......
Hell I'm not sure what I want any more and I know fear plays alot into it..:|

I think I get it. Like you want to go for it but you're afraid of the consequences of doing so?

I'm like that all the time about some decisions SP! So i understand :wink: It's typical of what us women are meant to be like i suppose - indecisive! :huh:

Hi Sad Girl, DG, GG, Weldy, Snooky Pie, Susan, and Bri lurking about up there. :D

Good (insert appropriate statement for your time zone/city here) LOL

I had to take my truck in for a check up (due to going on vacation and all) and they have to keep it overnight so I had to take a rental car. Its so little compared to my truck, but I will only need it for one day.

Who's being mean to Susan?
She such a sweetie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom