Pleba girls' party.........we love to ride in comfort with Bono, Larry, Edge&Adam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:
....and VP..I am not going to get into it but I cannot stand people who just shrug off Bman as a person who is full of himself!!:madspit: GOD that makes me so mad!!!!:madspit: :madspit: I'd call the teacher and yell at them:wink:

and further more he is allowed to be full of himself...he's bono for christ sakes:wink: :drool:

Oh, I totally agree...ppl who assume that have no knowledge of him...he's very humble and self-deprecating. I should pay that teacher a visit, and bring my Pleba girls with me. :evil:

Oh god no Bri! You'll put me off my dinner talking about Paul McG like that!!! :yuck:

VintagePunk said:

Oh, I totally agree...ppl who assume that have no knowledge of him...he's very humble and self-deprecating. I should pay that teacher a visit, and bring my Pleba girls with me. :evil:

I can just see us now...showing up at school with lit torches and pitchforks....

I don't see me ever having children actually! Not the type!:huh:

VintagePunk said:

7.gif

susanp6 said:
I don't see me ever having children actually! Not the type!:huh:

I didn't think I would ever want any either ...but now I am changing my mind:shh: I think BF wants some....actually I know that for a fact...:eek:

Ha! Found it!

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

I always turned the bass up and the other stuff down on my mixer on some songs... now I'm a little self conscious about want to hear just the bass line :reject:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Did you ever hear the quote Adam gave when asked if he had to explain what he did for a living to an Alien, what would he say?

no I haven't heard that...what does he say?

Sad_Girl said:
Ha! Found it!

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: wtf!

I always turned the bass up and the other stuff down on my mixer on some songs... now I'm a little self conscious about want to hear just the bass line ...

Heh heh ... then again :hmm: hey it's that much closer to doin it with Adam :shrug: :wink:

Ok guys, I gotta go get some dinner ready

I'll be back later :hug:

I'm off to make my dinner soon too! Yummy macaroni&cheese and i'm actually making it! Not a micro meal or anything! :tongue:

WildHoney said:
I'm hping for at least one little one. But with the fertility drugs(when they eventually give them to me:mad: ) i'll probably end up with more:huh: and twins are due in my generation & NI's....

1.gif

awww twins would be the best...I would love twins! Goodluck to you and NI with that:hug:

susanp6 said:
I'm off to make my dinner soon too! Yummy macaroni&cheese and i'm actually making it! Not a micro meal or anything! :tongue:

ummmm mac and cheese:drool: see ya susan:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom