Pleba Girls Party - throwing our charms around the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:
:wave: Just a quickie post... need to do some major catching up but I got distracted by the Marathon thread and some certain downloads *cough* and ZOMG I heard the Jools Holland version of IYWTVD for the first time and just about DIED. :drool: :combust: Wow.
Plus it's 2am and I'm cold and might get up early for a blood test but might not cos I'm supposed to fast but I dunno how long for and silly me just ate a sandwich. Gah.
Yay incoherency! That song destroyed my brain completely... in the best possible way... :drool:

:hug:

The Jools version of IYWTVD :combust:

That's a favourite on here along with Pop Muzik and the Matthew Roberts' Explicit Mix of MOFO :faint:

Drea said:
^:lol: If I'd known you hadn't heard it I would've sent it to you over MSN :wink:

*listens because she hasn't for a while* This is so much better than the album version :drool: (Of course I may change my mind once I finally see the Popmart Mexico City version :lol: )

:lol: that was my reaction, and that's how she got it :wink:

it's much better than mexico!

this should've been on Pop, srsly!

WildHoney said:

The Jools version of IYWTVD :combust :

That's a favourite on here along with Pop Muzik and the Matthew Roberts' Explicit Mix of MOFO :faint :

:combust::faint:

I'm ok everyone. Tired but ok. :wink: I'm getting a tax rebate soon. :hyper: Not sure how much though but yay! Macbook here i come. :hyper::drool::combust:

Theres going to be a Harry Potter theme park at Universal Orlando. :ohmy:

I rang my Dad last night as he hadn't got back to me about seeing him. Hes coming back to england at the end of june so hopefully i will be able to see him. The balls in his court now.

Hows everyone? :hug:

bonoishot said:

:combust ::faint :

I'm ok everyone. Tired but ok. :wink: I'm getting a tax rebate soon. :hyper: Not sure how much though but yay! Macbook here i come. :hyper::drool::combust:

Theres going to be a Harry Potter theme park at Universal Orlando. :ohmy:

I rang my Dad last night as he hadn't got back to me about seeing him. Hes coming back to england at the end of june so hopefully i will be able to see him. The balls in his court now.

Hows everyone? :hug:
Ooh, Macbook :ohmy: I heard those are really good. I'd get one if I wasn't unsure about switching to Macs :uhoh:

Yay for seeing your dad :)

bonoishot said:

Jet lag. :madwife:

:hug: Must be nice to see your family and friends back home though. And the weather must be alot better. :wink:

:hug: back to you. :)

Yep, it sure is nice to relax at home... the weather is all sunshine after a couple days of rain. :D

Zee, your jetlag will wear off soon... :yes: And then you should be taking lots of pics!! :madwife: :p

Jem, I'm doing fine, thanks... Good to hear you're doing okay :hug:

Galeongirl said:
woah you STILL have a jetlag Z? :shocked:

I still do have it. :angry:

It takes about a week to get over it. I'm wide awake all night and get sleepy as soon my family wakes up.... :happy:

My mom has stopped letting me stay in bed though, lol.

Back
Top Bottom