Pleba Girls Party: things are getting hot and heavy- but it's not the humidity.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
:shifty: will ya look what I just found.... it's an OLD pic :ohmy:

stateofeye_200x138.jpg

*heeeeee*

love2bmama said:
but it's not 102, and no humidity, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining! :silent:

I'm sure it's gorgeous where you are but you'd be jealous of my "dewy" skin! :flirt: (which means horribly awful and shiny!!!)

:lol:

And anybody in CA...well, I don't know what to say! I'll send you some thunderstorms if ya want them...it's raining like mad at the moment, right on time, at 2:10! :wink:

Bono Mot said:

I'm sure it's gorgeous where you are but you'd be jealous of my "dewy" skin! :flirt: (which means horribly awful and shiny!!!)

:lol:

And anybody in CA...well, I don't know what to say! I'll send you some thunderstorms if ya want them...it's raining like mad at the moment, right on time, at 2:10! :wink:

That sounds lovely at the moment, I'd take it!

:ohmy: I just had a meeting with the QA people at my work, and they asked me what is this blue site that keeps popping up with pictures of Bono on it? :ohmy:

They showed me a screen cap, and it was one of Wild's posts here in PGP. :faint:

I should be glad they called him Bono and not Bone-o. :crack:

love2bmama said:
:ohmy: I just had a meeting with the QA people at my work, and they asked me what is this blue site that keeps popping up with pictures of Bono on it? :ohmy:

They showed me a screen cap, and it was one of Wild's posts here in PGP. :faint:

:laugh: OUCH!!!

love2bmama said:

:hug: Hi Molly

:yikes: That doesn't sound good!! Are you in trouble over your Bono surfing?

love2bmama said:
I should add, they didn't really care, one guy seemed genuinely interested in what Bono's up to, but still......did it have to be one of *Wild's* posts that they capped?? :crack:

:giggle:

:shifty: So long as it wasn't the hidden dragon investigation...:giggle:

I can't stay, gotta feed kids and then get back to the hospital. Dad's gone for the trifector.....double pnuemonia, pluracy and pericarditis (inflammation of the heart sac)....

love2bmama said:

[picturing myself Bono surfing....] :faint:

Hi gluey! :wave:
sorry to hear that your dad's still not feeling too great, hopefully the meds they have him on for the pneumonia will kick the pericarditis. :hug:

:hug: Thanks Molly, at least they know what they're up against now and are treating it accordingly. We think he got bad with it because he was still weak after recovering from his bladder cancer and major surgery in March. I just keep reminding myself that what is happening now IS treatable and he WILL be ok in a week.

Back
Top Bottom