Pleba Girls Party: things are getting hot and heavy- but it's not the humidity.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cinnaminson said:
I didn't see you Jen, maybe I was at lunch. I did spend the day running from counter to counter. Was running around in a feverish cold induced frenzy.

well i scoped out the registers for a petite girl with short hair, unless you have grown yours longer than your last pic?

they are all petite in there !!!!! but all seemed to have longish hair . will meet properly for cofee instead one day rather than me being :shifty: and trying to bump into you at your work ...

hair's still pretty much the same. I must not have been there, the other 3 gals there yesterday all had brown hair, I kinda stand out.
random thing from yesterday......a lady turned around while she was holding a fabric roll and knocked a butt load of vases off the shelves. I heard one fall, then another, then some more, just like ceramic dominoes. kinda sad that that was the best part of the day:ohmy:

:lmao: breaking stuff is cool ! sucks if you had to clean it up though , did they charge her for it or did she drop her fabric and run like hell !!!!!!

Last edited:
I don't think I'm capable of disposing of your whole afternoon :tongue:

Have you been stalking Cin, Jen? :ohmy:

I'm totally not supposed to be on here... :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom