Pleba Girls Party - there's no place like Miami, for warming up with the boys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
airguitar.gif

:rockon: yeah, Miami rocks! :wink:

I'd love it but i could warm up with Bono anyplace and time :sexywink: :evil: :censored: :combust: :hyper:

hey girls...Mr. Dis left for hunting camp:sad: he's going to be gone for 3 whole days:scream: it was a sad goodbye...we hate being apart:heart:

so I am going to live in here for tonight:hug::drool:

DIS!!!! :happy: I thought you'd left us earlier :( was thinking that Mr Dis had already left but you're back now!!!! :flirt:

:wave: girls:hug:

so here I am..I can eat anything in the world I want for dinner....I'm making ramen:|

I'm all wet :shifty:

I took Dis' idea....and got hot and wet :yes:

Showers :drool:

My brother wants to use the phone soon, in MY room so he wants rid of me for a while *cough*hours*cough* while he talks to his girlfriend I imagine. That boy is a bit whore :lmao:.....he's only 14!

Anyways prem byes to you all.....i hope i can get back on later though :D

WildHoney said:

That's too much curry , Susan

:lmao:

omfg:lmao:!!!!!!!!

I saw that Bono gif thing and was like:ohmy: WTF is HE DOING!!!!!:ohmy: :drool: :lmao:

yes susan..I did leave but now I'm back:hug::happy:

Dismantled said:

omfg: lmao:!!!!!!!!

I saw that Bono gif thing and was like: ohmy: WTF is HE DOING!!!!!:ohmy: : drool: : lmao:

yes susan..I did leave but now I'm back: hug:: happy:

Only you.

Only you :tsk:

*didnt think anything at all of bono's air guitar playing....apart from it looked very good and maybe satisfying......but i wouldnt know. I dont play air guitar often :lol:

bono_gal said:

Only you.

Only you :tsk:

*didnt think anything at all of bono's air guitar playing....apart from it looked very good and maybe satisfying......but i wouldnt know. I dont play air guitar often :lol:

you don't have the right "instrument" for "air guitar":lmao:

Awwww that's a pity BG! :ohmy: your bruv has a g/f at 14!!! :lol:

Yeah i was going to say i knew they were noodles Dis! :wink:

Yep Fly, i was here earlier and mentioned we have up to 90 mph winds around here and i knew i was asking for it when i said that wind comment! :ohmy: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom