Pleba Girls Party - there's no place like Miami, for warming up with the boys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Fly, Wild :hug:

She's been sticking pretty close to her dad the past few days. It's really nice to see; they haven't been very close for quite some time. They need each other right now. :heart:

Thats really good :heart:

I'd never seen that as a GIF susan, but I love that part so I just made that one :wink:

and I knew you'd like those, Fly :sexywink:

Did they have fireworks in Ireland Wild altho' i wouldn't have imagined it! :huh:

:wave:

I'm only back for about 10 minutes :sad:

Stupid brother.

I dont actually know if he has a girlfriend....he spends ages on the phone to someone every night, so im just making an asumption as i dont think he would talk to any gay boys.

Omg....maybe he is the gay boy. :ohmy:

:lmao:

Yeah i kind of thought that altho' my friend seems to believe the fireworks are to celebrate him failing but i always thought the same as you Wild :shrug: It does seem to make more sense to be happy about Guy Fawkes failing surely?

hey again:wave: dogs have been out..stuff taken care of...I've set up so I can talk to you girls AND watch friends at the same time:rockon:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I noticed that you hadn't gotten them yet. I was about to ask you to look, but then I was distracted by something shiny. :happy:

:lol: I sort of forget PMs exist sometimes. I too love shiny things :love:

Great minds think alike :wink: Tell Sarah I love her for having OK Computer on her list. And I totally hear you on the buying cd thing. Unless it's by my two musical gods or gotten incredibly amazing reviews, I never buy them anymore.

Yay for illegal downloading :happy:

You're in once again Dis!!! :ohmy: :lol: aww how are your doggies then?! :cute:

oh i absolutely love Ok, computer Fly! :wink: it's amazing esp Paranoid androiod&No surprises :love:

susanp6 said:
You're in once again Dis!!! :ohmy: :lol: aww how are your doggies then?! :cute:

oh i absolutely love Ok, computer Fly! :wink: it's amazing esp Paranoid androiod&No surprises :love:

yes susan:hug: and I probably won't be leaving again:wink: :drool: ..well until I am too tired too stay awake.

my doggies are good...they peed and had thier treat..one is sleeping and the other is sitting right beside me:heart::angry:

Mr dis and I are too chicken to do illegal downloading:lmao::reject: we belong to YourMusic.com...any CD $5.99:up: shipped to your door every month...no catches:up:

Back
Top Bottom