Pleba girls' party..........the hottest deck in town!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
*sneaks back in for a moment*

SG: :combust: :combust: Going to have nice dreams tonight after reading *that*, methinks :wink:

Hee hee hee... Yeah, I get a little carried away when writing an Adam scene :reject: Thanks

G'night again, do I really need to say sweet dreams? :wink:

MBS said:
I just sent VP the most pointless email ever. She'll prob want 5 minutes of her life back :laugh:

And Gah....where's Mucca?
I want news!
It's like...11:30 where she is...and the thing started at 3.....
5 minutes is better than 8:laugh:
I could have spent those wasted 8 min listening to WOWY.......twice:drool:

Last edited:
Snooky pie said:

5 minutes is better than 8:laugh:
I could have spent those wasted 8 min listening to WOWY.......twice:drool:

LOL
I love it...I'm carefully stealing precious moments of your lives..I must be evil
In fact...I bet there's a site out there that will describe my close relationship with Satan..
And now I wonder...if I am close to Satan, and Bono is close to Satan...can we be hot and close to eachother? :wink:

Where's my brain tongiht?
Has anyone seen it? I think I dropped it somewhere.....

dsmith2904 said:
U2 Video Shoot Attracts a Crowd

VANCOUVER – Thousands of U2 fans lined up at Vancouver's GM Place on Wednesday to be part of the hugely popular band's latest music video.

Bono and the band had put out a call for help, looking for 4,000 people for the video shoot – just a day before they take the stage for Thursday night's concert.

Some fans say they had an inside scoop, while others heard it first on the radio.

Paula Martin and 12 co-workers were first in line, arriving at GM Place at 6:30 a.m. – ditching work for the day to secure a place in the production.

Martin says nothing could have kept her away from her favourite band, telling CBC"s CanadaNow, "I love them."

Another fan says he risked his marriage to be in line, and had a message for his wife. "I stood up to my wife. I love you honey."

Many in line already have tickets for one of the band's two upcoming Vancouver shows, which they say will be the biggest concerts here this year.

--CBC

6:30 am!?!?!
What?
The annocement said they wouldn't let anyone line up before 3 pm!
Oh...I hope Mucca wasn't too late!

I know i have been an idiot lately...especially with my last question...which I am really sorry to offend anyone...I wasn't in my right mind....but has anyone though about offically creating a General Pleban Party....so we wouldn't have any worrys when the guys come around.

I can also understand why most of you guys (espically Jules and Susan) are ingoring me too...it's because I'm a idiot and I have no life.

I'm really sorry if I am act like an idiot...but I just want to make peace with everyone..and please be paient if I make really stupid comments or make weird comments that doesn't make sense to anyone.

I'm really sorry that I acted like a fool...and I want to make amends...I know I can't change the past....but I want to change the future*. I can understand if you hate me on end...but I want to make amened before the May 10th concert. I know i act the fool and say stupid comments...so you don't have to waste your breath^.

Can I still be friends with you guys...even if I have to apologize for the rest of my time here?

Thanks guys,

Elizabeth
*weird comment #1
^semi-stupid comment #1

I made it in guys!!! I'm in the MTV!!! :hyper:

Ok I gotta go make my One t-shirt for tomorrow so i'll be back in liek 30 min or so!

:hyper::hyper:

Awww everyone's asleep already :(

Ah well.....:hyper::hyper:

Concert tomorrow and friday! Guess I'll see you all tom. night or Friday night!

:hyper::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom