Pleba Girls Party - Sami's looking Beautiful on the rail in Miami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_7168_bw.jpg

f8fdccab.jpg

112306529205_0_BG.jpg

bloodyhot.jpg

119306529205_0_BG.jpg

And :applaud: Yeah Drea! You got something packed! :rockon: I'd post an Adam pic, but I'd have to sign out and sign in to my Adam PB account :shifty:

What, don't all of you have a seperate account for each guy? :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:
Theres something special about Railroad track isn't there, Russty :heart:

:hmm: Wild - I think we'll have more fun posting a bunch of them here :D but maybe just in case I miss any I'll give you the link :wink:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y135/BrideofClayton/
the password is Onelove

:hug: Glad some people understand. hehe I drive by those tracks a ton and have been dying to photograph them for forever. Some of these shots I took today will be going along with a whole bunch of others from a show I did a few years ago up to a shop in Oregon. I'm Iming with the shop keeper right now about quanities and all, giving her a bit of a preview.

One more of one of the fun ones.

light2.gif

FlyYourKite said:

And not really the same style, but I can't leave it out:

Cornflake Girl

:wink:

I never was a Cornflake Girl. :wink:

From the Choirgirl Hotel is some of Tori's best work, yet it's really angry and unusual stuff.

I also like "Waitress," if that's the correct title of the song, where she's chewing out a bad waitress (and she's either another p.o.'d waitress or a p.o.'d customer, you're not sure which).

Fly, what's the name of the album where she covers all male songwriters (especially Eminem's "Stan") from female points of view? I have it; I just can't think of it's title.

jobob said:

I never was a Cornflake Girl. :wink:

From the Choirgirl Hotel is some of Tori's best work, yet it's really angry and unusual stuff.

I also like "Waitress," if that's the correct title of the song, where she's chewing out a bad waitress (and she's either another p.o.'d waitress or a p.o.'d customer, you're not sure which).

Fly, what's the name of the album where she covers all male songwriters (especially Eminem's "Stan") from female points of view? I have it; I just can't think of it's title.

:yes: Oh I totally agree From the Choirgirl Hotel is the best album. But it's typically not something I recommend to new Tori listeners or else they might get scared off. :lol:

Strange Little Girls is the name of the album. :)

Sad_Girl said:
Russty - one of these days I'm going to scan in some of my photography to share with you :hug: we have similar ideas and aesthetic preferences :wink:

You need to do it already! :wink: I'll have to scan in my picture aptly titled "Irish in the park" Its a nice shot of a guiness can from a local concert in the park. :giggle:

Slow down on the hot Bono pictures a girl can only right-click-save so fast. :wink:

hi girls! i'm gonna be over in setlist land but wanted to say hey to all my plebans. ramblin' rose texted me and she's just behind Sami at the show, who is on the rail (just to the right of the tip, if i remember correctly). I'm so excited she's at the show!! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom