Pleba Girls Party: Rich Men Wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
like it GG :up:

heres a pic of B to start us off :drool:

Bite.gif

*whimpers* i want a Bono bite :drool: :drool: :combust:

greeneyedgirl said:
We should all go to Disney for our get-together next year.
Oh, God, that would be expensive though......

:hyper: that would be so much fun!

its gong to be expensive whatever we do though with us being on diff side of the atlantic :sigh:

but so far suggestions are dublin and disney world

:drool:

oh wild do you recognise this place

78a48f6a.jpg

OMG, last year we stayed at the Gaylord Palms Resort.....(Disney)

It was amazing. The place has a huge atrium that all the inside rooms look out into. We got a $500 a night room for $83 on line.
Room service brought juice and paper every morning, came in to turn down the bed at 7pm sharp every night. (Mr GG tips big, so we got lots of extra stuff, candy, note cards with Florida trivia,.....can't remember all the stuff)
There are 3 restruants in the hotel, one is a boat on a little pond and they had the best margaritas. One was kind of expensive, $45 for Lobster, $10 salad $8 potatoe, we didn't go there. And the other was a buffet........GG loves to eat, ya know.......food from all over the world, shrimp, lobster, cheesecake, pork roast, I think they lost money on me everynight ( went almost everyday we were there)
A Godiva Choc store, right under our room so I woke up to that wonderous smell everymorning.....
Oh, I could go on and on. It was a trip of a lifetime. And to get to do Disney with it!!!

WildHoney said:

The archway i told you the boys had posed in :laugh:

Thought you'd go back there

i dragged kat back and we kept gettin interrupted by a scary drunkman :yikes:

she was like you want a pic here :scratch: and i was lik eyeah and im sitting where Bono sat, Bonos bum has been here :hyper: :drool:

and she was like :ohmy: :crazy:

:lol:

i just got a copy of it yesterday, the woman in boots was like :shrug:

hi darren :wave:

greeneyedgirl said:
OMG, last year we stayed at the Gaylord Palms Resort.....(Disney)

It was amazing. The place has a huge atrium that all the inside rooms look out into. We got a $500 a night room for $83 on line.
Room service brought juice and paper every morning, came in to turn down the bed at 7pm sharp every night. (Mr GG tips big, so we got lots of extra stuff, candy, note cards with Florida trivia,.....can't remember all the stuff)
There are 3 restruants in the hotel, one is a boat on a little pond and they had the best margaritas. One was kind of expensive, $45 for Lobster, $10 salad $8 potatoe, we didn't go there. And the other was a buffet........GG loves to eat, ya know.......food from all over the world, shrimp, lobster, cheesecake, pork roast, I think they lost money on me everynight ( went almost everyday we were there)
A Godiva Choc store, right under our room so I woke up to that wonderous smell everymorning.....
Oh, I could go on and on. It was a trip of a lifetime. And to get to do Disney with it!!!

wow that sounds fab :drool:

bonoishot said:

i dragged kat back and we kept gettin interrupted by a scary drunkman :yikes:

she was like you want a pic here :scratch: and i was lik eyeah and im sitting where Bono sat, Bonos bum has been here :hyper: :drool:

and she was like :ohmy: :crazy:

:lol:

i just got a copy of it yesterday, the woman in boots was like :shrug:

hi darren :wave:

I got interupted ny a scary drunk irishman once, and look what happen to me :laugh:

go to the web site if you get a chance, Jem

in the atrium, there were little ponds of Koi fish and they had a lagoon for baby alligators, a man from Reptile World came to feed them twice a week, amazing to watch. Even at only 2ft long, they are vicious and can bite thru boots!!

The toiletteries were Gilchrist & Soames, I got a huge load of them from the maids. Oh, she gave us little travel pack things, little tin pack of sewing, jewelry polisher, Q-tips, lip gloss, forget what else was in there.

We were one of 3 other couples staying there that were not part of a convention, (might be why so cheap)
Home Depot ( a do-it-yourself hardware chain store here) had rented out the entire resort for $25 million for the month of Aug.
So they were everywhere, but only saw 5 or 6 kids, the rest all adults.

WildHoney said:

I got interupted ny a scary drunk irishman once, and look what happen to me :laugh:

this guy was like 60 though :yikes: he was telling us not to take pictures aswell and i was like WHY would i want a picture of YOU :coocoo: way to go to wind up the drunk guy jem :lol:

Last edited:
Jem, I know how you felt about that ... I was so excited here, I was like "Bono stood right here and sang When love comes to town!!!" :hyper:

insunstudio.jpg

**Not that Memphis Compares to Dublin in any way shape or form, just that we can all get a little excited, being someplace you know they've been :wink:

SG, you're so lucky to have been there.

I've been on the stage at Red Rocks, but don't know if I have a pic. Have to ask me brothers if they took one of me. Didn't occur to me to take one, I guess. I was just a young one then.......

Back
Top Bottom