Pleba Girls Party: Rich Men Wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
Wild, it looks like you've already been into the bed, you just couldn't wait could ya!!
I'd recognize those hand and knee prints anywhere :drool:

b3908750.jpg

WildHoney said:

If i ever get enough money Jem , we'll stay in the Penthouse and go in that hot tub..... Wonder if Bono's an optional extra :wink:

same here i i ever win the lottery all the plebans are coming to dublin to the clarence, dont think you could fit all of us in the penthouse or maybe you could it must be big :hmm:

The price you pay he shouldnt be an option he should be included :lol:

the tour guide on that viking splash tour said that but as our tour was full of kids she was like" with the price you pay for the penthouse you should get a concert thrown in and tea with bon and .....errr other things" :shifty: :lol:

bonoishot said:

same here i i ever win the lottery all the plebans are coming to dublin to the clarence, dont think you could fit all of us in the penthouse or maybe you could it must be big :hmm:

The price you pay he shouldnt be an option he should be included :lol:

the tour guide on that viking splash tour said that but as our tour was full of kids she was like" with the price you pay for the penthouse you should get a concert thrown in and tea with bon and .....errr other things" :shifty: :lol:

Brill tour gig :laugh:

If we paid half each a night would be £800.00

Hi Weldy, well, better to be at work than in this heat....

Mr GG wants me to go out and pick up sticks from the last storm so that he can chop them up and burn them tonight.
Ha!! I ain't going out there, he's crazy......

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Weldy, well, better to be at work than in this heat....

Mr GG wants me to go out and pick up sticks from the last storm so that he can chop them up and burn them tonight.
Ha!! I ain't going out there, he's crazy......

I'm in this nice A/C apartment to boot....so I don't wanna go to work!

But I have to....I have no choice.

WildHoney said:

We get a bedroom each.....

Bono would have fun :laugh:

Maybe he'd sing at the piano for us:drool:

id insist he sang at the piano, but i wouldnt let him play, have to let edge in for a lil bit so he culd playwhile B sang

aa bedroom each, hed be so confused bless him, he wouldnt know which room to to go in :lmao:

hey all :wave: i'm on a stupid conference call and so bored that i've been cleaning house while i listen/talk :|

Back
Top Bottom