Pleba Girls Party - Please don’t ever let us out of here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:

and I like her...she makes me feel taken cared of/listened to...So :happy:

That is SO important :hug: I'm glad to hear you have a dr you can trust and be comfortable with :up: I actually consider my own Dr to be a friend of mine; it's great to have someone who I respect but who also shows me respect :yes:

dazzledbylight said:

it's actually exciting to have ENOUGH IMMEDITE INSPIRASTION to CHOOSE to make art, instead of being willingly "seduced" to go and drool over the guys! <g>

VERY exciting :hyper: I'm so happy to hear that! :applaud:

I actually got a chapter and a half done today and am working a bit on some development issues at the moment, and what a relief it is to work after having not been able to for so long :yes:

BonosBaby12 said:
Im fine thank you just playing lazy tonight :wink: Was a long day and I am determined not to do anything now lol.

Btw what's for dinner? :sexywink:

I hear ya on that one! Today was busy and stressful at work. Glad to be home now though.

Lazagna is on the menu tonight. :drool:

I'm so gonna have nightmares about that spider tonight :yikes: Damn I hate those things :yuck: I saw a few of them in here this summer when it rained - I guess we have some coming in out of the cold now or something :shudder:

:hug: Hi Thora :)

ThoraSEB said:

I hear ya on that one! Today was busy and stressful at work. Glad to be home now though.

Lazagna is on the menu tonight. :drool:

Sounds like you have a pretty calm night planned :).

Mmmmm sounds good! I will be there with the wine soon :sexywink:

SG you feel the way about spiders with how I feel about frogs :yuck:

BonosBaby12 said:

Sounds like you have a pretty calm night planned :).

Mmmmm sounds good! I will be there with the wine soon :sexywink:

Yup. I had a very busy weekend, so I'm glad to have a quiet night at home.

There's plenty of lazagna to go around. I made a large pan of it so I could have leftovers for lunch all week, but I'm happy to share it with you and anyone else who wants it! :sexywink:

BonosBaby12 said:

SG you feel the way about spiders with how I feel about frogs :yuck:

you wouldn't have wanted to live at my old house then :lol: there was a pond a couple hundred feet away and we had frogs EVERYWHERE - occassionally the basement window would get left open and they would get inside the house and our cat would have a field day hunting them :lmao: I don't think he's ever killed a mouse, but he is the frog killing king :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

you wouldn't have wanted to live at my old house then :lol: there was a pond a couple hundred feet away and we had frogs EVERYWHERE - occassionally the basement window would get left open and they would get inside the house and our cat would have a field day hunting them :lmao: I don't think he's ever killed a mouse, but he is the frog killing king :wink:

Ok you know what that sounds like my worst nightmare! :yikes: Frogs terrify me!

A cat killing frogs? :lmao:

ThoraSEB said:

Yup. I had a very busy weekend, so I'm glad to have a quiet night at home.

There's plenty of lazagna to go around. I made a large pan of it so I could have leftovers for lunch all week, but I'm happy to share it with you and anyone else who wants it! :sexywink:

Thora you really are a girl after my heart :love:

Back
Top Bottom