Pleba Girls Party - Please don’t ever let us out of here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:
Wow it's quiet in here today :ohmy: Will bbl time to get back to work.

Have a great day everyone! :hug:

Thank you Shannon:heart: :hug: It just got better!

Cool title Wild, I don't want out either :wink:

PGP ers:wave:

Thanks BB! :hug:

Carmelu2fan said:

I am so proud of you Thora babe. I know you worked hard therfore earning your new postion. It is even more of an honor to work for a non profit org. That says alot about the type of woman you are.:hug: If they do not have a cake for you I am sure we can whip something up for you.:sexywink: :larry: cake

I am keeping myself busy, counting down my Hawaii days. I will pop back- in a bit.:wave:

Thanks so much Carmel! :hug: It means so much to me to hear that.

A cake with any of the boys on it would be wonderful! :drool:

:shifty: well, it's not cake, but yea, I made some gifs :wink: He's coming to you now, to congratulate you personally! :shifty: in the same outfit as my gifs, and with the same... attributes...

:sexywink: Go check!

Galeongirl said:
:shifty: well, it's not cake, but yea, I made some gifs :wink: He's coming to you now, to congratulate you personally! :shifty: in the same outfit as my gifs, and with the same... attributes...

:sexywink: Go check!

I'm a bit confuzzled. Where would I find these, in the gif thread? :reject:

ofcourse :lol: it's not a gif thread for nothign!!!

I made another one aswell, it's in there :wink:

:shifty: Bono keeps on banging his only stick...

Carmelu2fan said:

Thank you Shannon:heart: :hug: It just got better!

Awwwww you are very welcome! :hug: :)

Thora you are quite welcome too :hug: Yes I believe a cake with the boys on it is indeed in order :drool:

GG2 love your new sig :drool:

Ok gotta go again I need a vacation! lol. Hope to see you guys around tonight :wave:

:wink: Thanks :D
I wonder how soon Wild comes up with a smutty comment to my not-so-smutty sig :lol: obvious to see what's on peoples mind if they don't know what something means!

:drool: Bonotonomy...

Galeongirl said:
:wink: Thanks :D
I wonder how soon Wild comes up with a smutty comment to my not-so-smutty sig :lol: obvious to see what's on peoples mind if they don't know what something means!

:drool: Bonotonomy...

You are very welcome :wink:

Im sure Wild will come up with something great! :lol: You supply the pictures and she supplies the commentary :wink:

:shifty: pictures?

What pictures?

:whistle:

bonolyingonstagevegasgz2.jpg

Ah, no problem clone:love: :hug: I'm getting the beginnings of a massive head ache, so I'm probably not on for much longer either. I so need it to be Friday tomorrow... :(

Aww. :hug: I hope it goes away soon, Clone!

I think I'm not going to be able to stay here. :sad: It's just waaay too busy. Sorry! I hope you have a restful sleep though! :hug:

Hi ladies!!:drool: How are you?:hug: I see you Wild...:sexywink:

Jez, I hope things are less stressful for you!:wink: Shannon that pic....well, I won't mention what it makes me want to do to him:shifty:

Currently Listening: "Jesus Walks"/Kanye West

U2isthebest said:
Hi ladies!!:drool: How are you?:hug: I see you Wild...:sexywink:

Jez, I hope things are less stressful for you!:wink: Shannon that pic....well, I won't mention what it makes me want to do to him:shifty:

Currently Listening: "Jesus Walks"/Kanye West

Britt... no not less stressful, unfortunately :( But what does not kill us... Hopefully it'll get better this spring, when we start with our subject courses. My first course is... English :D Should be easy enough, right? :lol:

Hey Wild :hug: Bonosbaby12, not sure we've met before :wave:

JezSnape said:

Britt... no not less stressful, unfortunately :( But what does not kill us... Hopefully it'll get better this spring, when we start with our subject courses. My first course is... English :D Should be easy enough, right? :lol:

Hey Wild :hug: Bonosbaby12, not sure we've met before :wave:

I'm sorry:madspit: I hope it does quiet down for the spring semester, which is likely when I'll get busy:huh: (Wild...turn that mind off..:wink: )

Back
Top Bottom