Pleba Girls Party - Please don’t ever let us out of here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
I just looked at the top 10 posters :yikes:

Sicy 41900
Bonochick 35053
LarryMullen's_POPAngel 34935
Sad_Girl 31571
WildHoney 31348
VintagePunk 30789
tiny dancer 30100
kellyahern 29064
~BrightestStar~ 27139
Axver

:tsk: you postwhores!

:shifty: *isn't lurking here and reading fanfic at the same time at all*

daygloeyes2 said:

He was walking down the aisle by our seats, and then stopped where we were, and stood up on the barricade between the floor and the stands and sang part of Pretty Vegas. There was like one guy between me and him. I kinda feel bad, I'm sure there were some huge fans there who would have killed for my spot. :reject: :lol:

Oh yeah, JD and the band members look like they're having a big ol' love affair...they are clearly crazy about each other, JD practically mauls them when they're playing, and they seem to love him. It's quite endearing to see. :)

bonosydney2.jpg

:giggle:

B, I think you need to get yourself some bigger platforms. :cute:

WildHoney said:

That's because we weren't there with you :flirt: :sexywink:

I don't think so. :lol: To me, he seemed like a big, dorky kid who may have been trying just a little too hard. :shrug: But I've been seeing some performers over the last year and a bit who really know how to hold an audience in the palm of their hand without going way over the top, too, so it's probably an unfair comparison.

:shifty: am multitasking... reading fanfic, listening to WITS, making gifs of a certain Irishman with a leash :)combust: )

How are you Thora, DG?

I'm doing pretty good. Just a normal day at work so far. I thought the announcement was going to be made today about my promotion, but it isn't happening until tomorrow. *pout*

Ah well, I guess I can wait for all the attention and congratulations for another day! :wink: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm doing pretty good. Just a normal day at work so far. I thought the announcement was going to be made today about my promotion, but it isn't happening until tomorrow. *pout*

Ah well, I guess I can wait for all the attention and congratulations for another day! :wink: :lol:

are they gonna give you a cake??? :lol: they should!

yea DG, I know, life's tough... but ssomehow most things I do always relate to U2 :hmm: I wonder why...

Galeongirl said:

are they gonna give you a cake??? :lol: they should!

:lol: No, I wish! I work for a non-profit organization, so there's really no extra money for those kinds of things unless you become the president or something. :lol: I doubt they'll do anything for me, but the good wishes will be good enough for now. :)

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: No, I wish! I work for a non-profit organization, so there's really no extra money for those kinds of things unless you become the president or something. :lol: I doubt they'll do anything for me, but the good wishes will be good enough for now. :)

Well you have my good wishes :). You really earned this position Thora!

Hi everyone :wave: Only stopping by for a little bit in the middle of doing some work.

ThoraSEB said:

I am so proud of you Thora babe. I know you worked hard therfore earning your new postion. It is even more of an honor to work for a non profit org. That says alot about the type of woman you are.:hug: If they do not have a cake for you I am sure we can whip something up for you.:sexywink: :larry: cake

I am keeping myself busy, counting down my Hawaii days. I will pop back- in a bit.:wave:

Back
Top Bottom