PLEBA girls party-one big mess!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I swear ... If I meet him in Toronto I'm going to get all nervous and goofy and blurt out 'can I kiss your wife?" :lmao:

If he gets freaked out thinking you're talking about Ali, imagine his reaction if he knew what you were really talking about. :lmao:

lol.jpg

FlyYourKite said:

Good :hyper: :drool: I definitely trust Sarah's tastes :lol:

If anyone else I love dies though I'm going to have to hunt down Rowling and kick her British ass.

Fly, if Dumbledore dies, call me. I'll join you on that ass-kicking mission. I'll forget Rowling's real first name and make a major exception to my policy of being nice to every other Joanne on earth.

P.S. JK Rowling lives in Scotland. :shh:

Suddenly I have this image of Bono in the Zoo hat, rolling up his sleeves and looking around at the other guys (while in the hotel lobby or somewhere, while the lot of us are all waiting outside)

:bono: I'm goin' in!

VintagePunk said:

The idea of dining alone or going to a movie alone kinda appeals to me. I'd be like "the mysterious woman across the room." :giggle:

I dine alone often. Mysterious woman in nice restaurant, approached by handsome Irish stranger ... sounds like I have an idea for a future cap/fanfic? :hmm:

I haven't seen a movie alone in some time, though. Except for watching DVD's on my laptop.

Sad_Girl said:
Suddenly I have this image of Bono in the Zoo hat, rolling up his sleeves and looking around at the other guys (while in the hotel lobby or somewhere, while the lot of us are all waiting outside)

Oh, he can come "in," all right. :sexywink:

jobob said:

I dine alone often. Mysterious woman in nice restaurant, approached by handsome Irish stranger ... sounds like I have an idea for a future cap/fanfic? :hmm:

I haven't seen a movie alone in some time, though. Except for watching DVD's on my laptop.

I've never been to a movie theatre alone...but then I rarely go with others, either. :lol: But I've done the dining thing. I just take something to read, and sit there and try to look all worldly. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:edge: You know the odds of him coming back aren't good... they're better if I go to help...
:adam: He's a brave man. I can't let him face them alone. I'm going with him
:larry: Your all feckin nuts!

Sad_Girl said:

:edge: You know the odds of him coming back aren't good... they're better if I go to help...
:adam: He's a brave man. I can't let him face them alone. I'm going with him
:larry: Your all feckin nuts!

No, Larry, your three bandmates are actually quite sane. They'll need your help, of course. Go, join them. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom