Pleba girls party- Looking for a bit of bum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
someone (my secret friend here) asked me what the plebans were up to yesterday.
I said "we're all lesbians now" He just cracked up!! He's really scared of us

:lmao: well.....I am sure people knew it was bound to happen sooner or later:lmao: I am surprised people didn't guess it before...

Can you imagine if Bono and the boys come here just for a laugh...I mean they could be looking right now:shifty: ....*why do I have an overwhelming urge to flash my computer?

greeneyedgirl said:

no, your sausage

this one

mundare01.jpg
[/IMG]

heres my batman thing...batman:drool: I believed I was him when I was 4yrs old..my mom said I wore nothing but my Batman Pj's everywhere and I demanded everyone call me Batman....I wouldn't even open my mouth for the dentist until he called me batman:lmao: :crazy:

hope it works...

batman2.gif
[/IMG]

I am still thinking about Bono bum. I would be naughty and take a gander. I would probably feel bad afterwards but that little MacPhisto on my shoulder would make me look. :macdevil:

Bono calls PLEBA girls "scary" so he knows who we are, even if he doesn't read the forum. He can't read every damn U2 list and forum.

Bono's Doll said:
I am still thinking about Bono bum. I would be naughty and take a gander. I would probably feel bad afterwards but that little MacPhisto on my shoulder would make me look. :macdevil:

have you seen the pic of him at the beach with his tighty whitey underwear sticking out?:lol:

Bono's Doll said:

I accidently stumbled across those Italian tabloid pics one day while in google.....I didn't look:ohmy: nope...I wanted to...but at the same time I didn't want to...know what I mean.

verte76 said:
Bono calls PLEBA girls "scary" so he knows who we are, even if he doesn't read the forum. He can't read every damn U2 list and forum.

I would bet money he knows this thread:lmao:

*proud:wink:
*shines up Pleba badge

greeneyedgirl said:

have you seen the pic of him at the beach with his tighty whitey underwear sticking out?:lol:

yes those are cute:cute:

you mean the one when he is sitting right..and his gray undies are hanging out of his pants:drool: he looks like such a guy in that pic:drool: I love it!

greeneyedgirl said:
:whistle: here he comes, here comes Speed Racer, he's a demon on wheels.........he's a demon and he's gonna be chasin' after someone. The powerful MOCK FIVE.........

:rockon:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I have seen those pix with the undies hanging out--he makes it awfully easy for me to want to slide my hand down in there. :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
I have seen those pix with the undies hanging out--he makes it awfully easy for me to want to slide my hand down in there. :drool:

:ohmy: ......................:shifty: yes...and tuck them right back in ...right.:wink:

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: love it!

where do you guys get these smiley things? I've seen em for download but am always:yikes: about that stuff...cause it downloads other crap as well.

Bono's Doll said:

It makes me laugh, and I think it makes him look like an old man or something, just a dad kind of thing to do :wink:

Back
Top Bottom