Pleba girls party ... kissin' the boys and making them cry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:

SG - I love sims :lmao::lmao: How's it going with me and Edge?!?! :hyper::hyper:

Back to studies. Bye girls! :hug:

:hug: Sorry I missed you Mucca ! Sim You and Sim Edge are hitting it off pretty well. I have a couple more pics to post :hyper:

Back from our drive, and it's still too hot to sleep. :grumpy: It was sooo nice outside though...one of those nights I could have kept driving all night long. :sigh:

But...new SIMS pictures!!! :hyper: :hyper:

I'm way too invested in this game. :reject: :laugh:

Last edited:
VP and Bono Dancing (vertically.... for now :wink: )
snapshot_cfae331c_efb25ee9.jpg

Oh it's been pretty uneventful! I woke up late, went to Starbucks :drool: Then bitched about the heat to my mom who told me to suck it up and act my age :lol: Then I went to my sex class and it was very hilarious.

And now I'm here!
What about you? :hug:

And Larry and I just don't get along do we! :madspit: But he likes it? :hmm: Interesting....

Weldy, Elys and Jules had a party and it was a success, a lot of people came and had great fun... but the guys were a no-show :(

Here's Mucca drinking directly out of the keg tap :giggle:
snapshot_afafd321_cfb25b36.jpg

and some random conversing and dancing type stuff... VP and DG, SadGirl and Weldy
snapshot_afafd321_cfb25bea.jpg

Edge and Mucca talking (in his kitchen)

snapshot_cfae331c_6fb25ff6.jpg

Mucca Laughing at his joke
snapshot_cfae331c_2fb25fdf.jpg

Still laughing... either it was a really funny joke or I think she may be flirting with him :hmm:
snapshot_cfae331c_0fb25fdb.jpg

**Edit: actually in that last one it looks like she may be looking for an HD :lmao:

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:
Oh it's been pretty uneventful! I woke up late, went to Starbucks :drool: Then bitched about the heat to my mom who told me to suck it up and act my age :lol: Then I went to my sex class and it was very hilarious.

And now I'm here!
What about you? :hug:

And Larry and I just don't get along do we! :madspit: But he likes it? :hmm: Interesting....

Running errands, chatting, trying not to think about making myself look like an idiot tomorrow, cause I'm too exhasted to prepare. The usual. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Weldy, Elys and Jules had a party and it was a success, a lot of people came and had great fun... but the guys were a no-show :(

Here's Mucca drinking directly out of the keg tap :giggle:
snapshot_afafd321_cfb25b36.jpg

and some random conversing and dancing type stuff... VP and DG, SadGirl and Weldy
snapshot_afafd321_cfb25bea.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: *chants* Mu-cca...Mu-cca...

Mucca watches as Larry tries to get back at Bono for that little prank he had VP play on him by flirting with SUSAN :flirt: She's gonna steal all of our guys if we don't watch her :giggle:
snapshot_cfae331c_4fb25e2c.jpg

And the last one for tonight: VP decides she has a crush on a certain dark haired guy standing next to her
snapshot_cfae331c_8fb25f35.jpg

As much as I hate it, I think I better go lay in the bed and wait to fall asleep. It's no wonder I'm awake all night....it's hard to fall asleep when you're in front of the computer. :wink:

Plus from now on I have class at 8:00 am. If I were a guy that would be the equivalent to a daily punch to the crouch.

Sad_Girl said:

And the last one for tonight: VP decides she has a crush on a certain dark haired guy standing next to her
snapshot_cfae331c_8fb25f35.jpg

Like we all couldn't see *that* coming... :sexywink: :flirt:

:lmao:

PLEASE let me get lucky with Bono in this utopian, albeit fake world. *crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom